Worst Announcing Job of All-Time

They just about misidentified the tackler or ball carrier on every play. Which doesn't ruin it for me but when they go on and on about something that is clearly not quite right it's like alright guys... c'mon now.

Refs = doo doo. What happened on the play where Maurice was called for holding? That was a run play right?

a run play and who could he have been holding as a dt? Don't think I have ever seen a dt get a holding. Really would like explanation on that

Worst non-call by refs was long Hoosier return enabled to two blocks in the back.

Did anyone pick up on the parting shot, not sure which announcer said it... something to the effect of, "Couple games ahead with Wisconsin and Ohio State, but otherwise remainder of season is very winnable for the Huskers." ;)

How about the three PI's that could have been called against us? Two of them were on third down. Pretty sure that evens that out.

I agree it was bad. Buuuuut Ed was sorta right on the 2pt call.

You mean the one that he admitted he was wrong about?

When it was 24-22 and if we lost 25-24. This board would gone back to that. At that time the xp was worthless. But as it turned out the xp was needed

The extra point was absolutely NOT worthless. Put us up by two scores. That's huge late in the game.

• Fire 2

I agree it was bad. Buuuuut Ed was sorta right on the 2pt call.

You mean the one that he admitted he was wrong about?

When it was 24-22 and if we lost 25-24. This board would gone back to that. At that time the xp was worthless. But as it turned out the xp was needed

And if we go for two and don't get it (the more likely outcome), then Indiana has a chance to go for two and tie it up 23-23. By kicking the extra point, it guarantees Indiana must score twice (and at least one TD) to catch up.

My biggest issue with Ed is how he acts like he is so smart or knowledgeable but just throws so much crap at the wall.

His questioning Mike Riley about not going for two when a PAT would have made it a two score game.

His constant complaint about targeting/Defenseless receiver.

I can look past the Pat Riley comment or calling DPE Westbrook because those things happen but he just generally lacked knowledge on either team or really football in general.

Not Beth ever. Her voice sucks the life out of the game. I'd rather listen to Cuntingham.

Cunningham is a twat. Dude gets all butthurt begging for targeting on one of their WR screens (when the WR was still driving for the LOS), yet didn't say sh#t when tommy got drilled after one of his passes on the previous drive.

I'd take Beth Mowens over him any time.

• Fire 1