*** 2016 Game 8 "Expert" Picks: Nebraska at Wisconsin***

Saunders

What happens?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FOX Sports, Stewart Mandel

Wisconsin’s defensive injuries are piling up, but so far the unit has shown no signs of cracking. The Badgers get to Huskers QB Tommy Armstrong and hand the Huskers their first defeat.

Wisconsin 34 - Nebraska 24

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/gallery/college-football-odds-lines-point-spreads-schedule-week-9-picks-mandel-102716

Wow, Stewey Wisconsin hasn't scored 34 all year. I don't see them scoring that much. NU 20-10

Normally I would want to play them fair and square and the better team wins.

But not this year. After falling to them last year in heartbreaking fashion, after getting curbstomped two other trips to Madison, after gettin completely destroyed in our last title game appearance....

I want to dismantle them to the point they can't recover. I couldn't be happier they are shaken and beaten up. Petty or not, we need this win as a program more than they do.

We need this more??? Do you think they care? We don't even need a spot in a trophy case for the Freedom trophy. Hell, we don't even know how big it is...because WE HAVE NEVER WON IT. Night game, hostile environment (where we can't seem to do anything right)...Halloween Party...if we win, it'll be because we stole it. We haven't been tested. Oregon sucks. They have. That's the difference. They have seen adversity, looked it in the eye and overcome it. If we win, it will be all on Armstrong. He'll have to go JT Barrett and carry the team. I don't think he will. Hope I'm wrong.

Normally I would want to play them fair and square and the better team wins.

But not this year. After falling to them last year in heartbreaking fashion, after getting curbstomped two other trips to Madison, after gettin completely destroyed in our last title game appearance....

I want to dismantle them to the point they can't recover. I couldn't be happier they are shaken and beaten up. Petty or not, we need this win as a program more than they do.

We need this more??? Do you think they care? We don't even need a spot in a trophy case for the Freedom trophy. Hell, we don't even know how big it is...because WE HAVE NEVER WON IT. Night game, hostile environment (where we can't seem to do anything right)...Halloween Party...if we win, it'll be because we stole it. We haven't been tested. Oregon sucks. They have. That's the difference. They have seen adversity, looked it in the eye and overcome it. If we win, it will be all on Armstrong. He'll have to go JT Barrett and carry the team. I don't think he will. Hope I'm wrong.

What the heck is this?