CFP Rankings

I wouldn't be surprised to see us only drop to 10. I would have said more, but then Baylor and WVU and FSU lost, so who's gonna jump us?

How can we drop to 10th in the initial poll?

I said this right after the game when we were still ranked 7th. I realize the CFP rankings didn't exist a week ago, but I was using a loose referral to whatever is considered 'official' at the time.

What is the rationale for aTm above Washington?

I'm asking the same thing. Their best wins are against Auburn and Tennessee, neither of which I think are that good. They got punished by Bama. Top 10 for sure, but not in an initial playoff spot.
Auburn is a good team

Yes my friend.

What is the rationale for aTm above Washington?

I'm asking the same thing. Their best wins are against Auburn and Tennessee, neither of which I think are that good. They got punished by Bama. Top 10 for sure, but not in an initial playoff spot.
Auburn is a good team

Yes my friend.
I mean time will tell but you could argue their resume is nearly identical to Wisconsins

As I said after the Wisconsin loss, NU just needs to focus on winning and the CFP will work itself out. The Big Twelve is down this year, so we will likely end up with the conference champion for the SEC, Big Ten, ACC, and Pac 12 playing in the CFP. Each of those conferences likely will have a conference champion with only one loss (or undefeated).