***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Does JT Barrett ever play in the NFL? He's a great college QB. But I think he doesn't ever play Sunday. /jmho

Who really cares if he does. If I was an Ohio State fan, I would just care what he does as a Buckeye.

Really? Almost every Husker fan I know follows Huskers in the NFL. Buckeyes are probably the same. But I guess you are different.

I follow Huskers in the NFL, but if they aren't successful I really don't care about it. I care most about how they play during their days at NU. You recruit and coach players to win in college.

yeah...can't be too mad. as stated above...Bo was the same caliber beat the sh#t teams and then lose to the ones that mattered..

Yes, but at least Riley is not pissed at his team's performance and making scrunchy faces.

We are Nebraska nice!

Riley could be ok..maybe...not quite sure at the moment. He hasn't really sent any messages to the coordinators yet. To really be honest we played very lackluster all 7 games to barely win them. We have some problems there. I don't think it's the team. I think it's the defense and offense. Offense is so plain and simple anyone can look at it and figure it out. There is nothing to it. Defense needs more conditioning it looks like

Sad part is, I can't even mad anymore. This has been the norm 18 years now.

Same here...I think we have the talent. Now the staff though.........at least the coordinators
I think the opposite.

Why do you think we have the talent ?

Is that what you think is on display tonight? Two equally talented teams with one just being severely out coached ?

We have more talent than Wisconsin and Northwestern, and they didn't get murdered like this.

Ryker Fyfe may actually succeed...provided the playcalling is actually conducive towards allowing Fyfe to use his arm and not try his best Tommy emulation attempt.

Now Beckson needs to call pocket passing plays......he will probably dial up qb draws and more RPO......

Or QB option plays to the boundary that we've been wanting all year long.

What...exactly...makes you believe that going outside is going to succeed tonight? I want to know.

Because it was, save for when we had Ozigbo (our best North/South power runner) running the play. Or were you not paying attention when Tommy got the first on a boundary play (that he got hurt on)?

Same here...I think we have the talent. Now the staff though.........at least the coordinators

I think the opposite.

Is that what you think is on display tonight? Two equally talented teams with one just being severely out coached ?

I look at Carter, Westy, Reilly, DPE, Gerry, Kalu, Jones, Williams and don't see us that down in talent. On the ol, yes. DE, yes... but play calling blows. Langs is officially in the same boat as Watson and beck. Banker, please.

I think the opposite.

We have more talent than Wisconsin and Northwestern, and they didn't get murdered like this.

Well did Urban put red tape on all the other games when they played Wisconsin and Northwestern!?!?....idk I'm looking for anything at this point

I think the opposite.

This.

Ryker Fyfe may actually succeed...provided the playcalling is actually conducive towards allowing Fyfe to use his arm and not try his best Tommy emulation attempt.

Now Beckson needs to call pocket passing plays......he will probably dial up qb draws and more RPO......

What...exactly...makes you believe that going outside is going to succeed tonight? I want to know.

Because it was, save for when we had Ozigbo (our best North/South power runner) running the play. Or were you not paying attention when Tommy got the first on a boundary play (that he got hurt on)?

PSU and Wisky went wide. Langs used to use one play to set up another. Not the past 3 games and now this one. It sucks.... he has no plan to defeat an aggressive D. No counters, traps, misdirection. Nothing.

Huh? One play.

Have you watched our sweep plays...like...at all? How many have gone for positive yards? Answer anything above zero and you're wrong

Not going to win, but I think Gerry, westy, etc will play with some heart. Have to play a solid second half and move on to the next. Play to get into the big champ

That's not going to happen unless Wisky falters...and I don't think they will the rest of the year.

And do you really want this team to go up against Michigan?