Trump's cabinet

• 2 weeks later...

This made me so mad this morning, like seriously I had to take a walk.  What a buffoon.  Like being an entitled, arrogant snot wasn't enough, now he's behaving like a 6th grader at a Taylor Swift concert.  I thought seeing Javanka on a balcony was sickening, but this was just the epitome of american arrogance for all the world to see. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 7.17.22 PM.png

7 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

This made me so mad this morning, like seriously I had to take a walk.  What a buffoon.  Like being an entitled, arrogant snot wasn't enough, now he's behaving like a 6th grader at a Taylor Swift concert.  I thought seeing Javanka on a balcony was sickening, but this was just the epitome of american arrogance for all the world to see. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 7.17.22 PM.png

I need some context. Why is seeing Mnuchin on a balcony sickening?

I'm not aware of any other president taking his family and a couple cabinet members to Buckingham.  And the video is probably more descriptive - but to me rather than being a respectful visit for the President and first lady it's become a frickin' low class touristy show for his favorites.

And watching him preen and purse his lips and angle his head to get a shot while on full display was sickening.  I'd find it inappropriate for a teen to be doing, much less a representative of the US at an international event.

I don't know why Javanka is there but at least they look like they know how to behave.

edit: AND - we are paying for that man's entire family and a bunch of random people to travel there for all this.  

We're all operating on limited RAM as human beings.

Personally I try to waste as little as possible thinking about or caring  what this parade of grifters and corrupts asshats and dumpster fire human beings are up to. One odd benefit of a Trump presidency is that I don't have to worry about what any of these people say or do because it's all just nonsense. Most of the time they're just trying to whip people up anyway.

I say just ignore the lot of these clowns until it's time to push them out on their butts next year, the whole terrible lot of them. It's a lot less aggravating.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ZRod said:

Seriously people.. get over it. This isn't a big deal. We're starting to sound like a bunch of snobs, or terrorist fist jabbers. There are bigger issues than selfues and  balcony poses.

I agree. Politicians and leaders preening and being vain is what they do.

10 hours ago, ZRod said:

Seriously people.. get over it. This isn't a big deal. We're starting to sound like a bunch of snobs, or terrorist fist jabbers. There are bigger issues than selfues and  balcony poses.

Certainly are bigger things (and you know by my comments in this forum I care about them deeply), but I’ll never “get over” our elected leadership making us look like the arrogant stereotypes that those on the European continent label us as. 

And you're going to have to explain to me how caring about that makes me a terrorist fist jabber. 

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Certainly are bigger things (and you know by my comments in this forum I care about them deeply), but I’ll never “get over” our elected leadership making us look like the arrogant stereotypes that those on the European continent label us as. 

And you're going to have to explain to me how caring about that makes me a terrorist fist jabber. 

Because it's exactly the same thing as commenting about mom jeans, tan suits, fist jabs or any of the other low hanging fruit Obama was called out for. There are real, legitimate, issues to criticize this administration for and these are at the absolute bottom of the list, if they are on it at all.

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...