Trump's cabinet

Welp, as a public educator. I'm very disappointed in this move.

I'm curious though as to what will happen, if anything, to rural Nebraska one school districts.

If only there was a way you could have tried to prevent this...

Thanks for answering my question and continuing your quest on HB making it unbearable. Specifically the P&R forum.

I'm curious though as to what will happen, if anything, to rural Nebraska one school districts.

Thanks for answering my question and continuing your quest on HB making it unbearable. Specifically the P&R forum.

Please. The instant you call out bnilhome and/or 84HuskerLaw you'll have some credibility.

Where was this complaint when Obama was being called a Kenyan, or Muslim, or any of the other 1,001 complaints we saw about him just during the last election alone? If you didn't complain about "making HB unbearable" then you have zero right to complain now.

Please. The instant you call out bnilhome and/or 84HuskerLaw you'll have some credibility.

Where was this complaint when Obama was being called a Kenyan, or Muslim, or any of the other 1,001 complaints we saw about him just during the last election alone? If you didn't complain about "making HB unbearable" then you have zero right to complain now.

Knapp, why would I have to contribute to an echo chamber?

You guys all blasted them enough. Why pour it on? Not that I would have anyway, but you see the point.

Thing is, no one on here blasts you for your incessant complaining and bickering about politics and religion. Why? Because this is a left wing board. There's no doubt about that.

Carry on though. The internet is listening intently....

You guys all blasted them enough. Why pour it on? Not that I would have anyway, but you see the point.

Thing is, no one on here blasts you for your incessant complaining and bickering about politics and religion. Why? Because this is a left wing board. There's no doubt about that.

How would demanding factual truth in the face of partisan lies be "contributing to an echo chamber?"

You're "blasting" me now. Are you being unfair? Or do you have a differing opinion that you're standing up for? Why do you get to "blast" me but you can't be put on "blast?"

What a disappointing development. Of course it has to go down this way. I'm old enough to remember when a cabinet nominee could do something that would actually be disqualifying. Like, I don't know, talking about the need for more gun-free zones to take on the rampant, unchecked grizzly bear problem in our public schools.

Zoogs, has anyone been saying that about Fischer? I was pretty sure she was a firmly pro-Trump politician. She seems like a garden variety opportunist to me.

Sad that we've become so partisan it's unthinkable for pols to cross party lines and vote against a terrible nominee like this.

• Fire 1

This isn't a left wing board.

It just happens to be one where a lot of people whose politics don't otherwise align have vacated the Trump-defending premises. Plenty of people are still there, but they appear to have abandoned making points in favor of complaining that they aren't being allowed to. It's hard to fault them; from my view, not many good points are left to be made.

"Echo chamber" belongs in that overused catchphrases thread. It has the power to dismiss without debate, but this place is by definition pretty far from one.

Zoogs, has anyone been saying that about Fischer? I was pretty sure she was a firmly pro-Trump politician.

She had a brief moment where she stood up to the Trump tapes, but she was one of the first and most enthusiastic in running back to the camp.

How would demanding factual truth in the face of partisan lies be "contributing to an echo chamber?"

You're "blasting" me now. Are you being unfair? Or do you have a differing opinion that you're standing up for? Why do you get to "blast" me but you can't be put on "blast?"

Never said you couldn't blast me but go ahead with the usual left wing victimhood culture. Spin, spin, spin....

I'm going to ask again, because I would like some info on it because I'm actively trying to know.

I wonder what will happen, if anything, to rural nebraska one school districts?

I'll add this, because I don't know. Is this something that will affect mostly metro areas? How much would this affect a Grand Island area? North Platte? etc...

I'm going to ask again, because I would like some info on it because I'm actively trying to know.

I wonder what will happen, if anything, to rural nebraska one school districts?

I'll add this, because I don't know. Is this something that will affect mostly metro areas? How much would this affect a Grand Island area? North Platte? etc...

I don't think anyone knows just yet. I'd guess it would affect areas where there are private/charter schools, so probably mostly urban areas.

Never said you couldn't blast me but go ahead with the usual left wing victimhood culture. Spin, spin, spin....

Wait a minute....we have a President who you support who is the supreme ruler of victimhood while he cries about not being treated fairly by SNL, NYT, CNN....etc. Poor little hands Trump just shouldn't be attacked like that. Everyone is just being so mean.......poor poor little man. The poor poor little snowflake just can't handle someone making a joke or actually pointing out when he is acting like a spoiled 2 year old.

Oh...wait...you were seriously calling the liberals out of victimhood culture???

• Fire 8

Coach, what knapp is getting at is that you've never made any kind of accusations about this place being made unbearable towards anyone on your 'side', so to many, it doesn't seem like what's really unbearable to you is that people disagree with you, instead of what should be unbearable, which is uninformed and/or hateful and/or misguided opinions and conversation. There's been plenty of that from different people on both sides of the political spectrum. You've never really seen fit to decry it when it fit into your camp's ideology.

The left wing victimhood culture bit would be hilarious if it wasn't so misguided. I thought the lefties were in charge of this forum? I thought this was an echo chamber where all the flaming libtards hang out and agree with each other? But now, apparently, 'we' (only using this because I get accused of being a liberal) are the victims? Are we the ones saying that we feel ostracized from P&R and complaining about groupthink? Are we the ones not wanting to converse and contribute amid accusations that the other group has control of the board?

Donald Trump is only president because of conservative victimhood culture. The war on Christmas. The illegal immigrants. The radical muslim terrorists. The cop hating and cop killing BLM. Obama is a Muslim who hates America. Transexual predators in women's bathrooms. The government wants to take your guns. Gay marriage will ruin the sanctity of marriage.

• Fire 2