Trump's America

zoogs

I wonder what trump and the republicans would be willing to give up in order to get trumps wall?

What if the democrats said we'll give you the 5 billion to start building the wall in exchange for an extra 10 billion spent on education or health care.

Then if trump isn't re elected you can scrap the wall in 2020.

21 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

I wonder what trump and the republicans would be willing to give up in order to get trumps wall?

What if the democrats said we'll give you the 5 billion to start building the wall in exchange for an extra 10 billion spent on education or health care.

well....he turned down $25 billion last year, and $5 billion earlier this year.  what can the dems offer that he won't reject?

16 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

Agree to the $5.6B. In exchange, DACA's are granted immunity and legal residency. Also, HB 1 is tacked on. HB 1 deals with anti corruption reform, campaign finance reform, ethics reform, and voting rights reform, as detailed:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/30/18118158/house-democrats-anti-corruption-bill-hr-1-pelosi

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Trump's breathing & pauses edited into an ASMR video.

This is giving me anxiety. It reminds me of the heavy breathing coming from the rather large gentleman behind me on my Christmas flight, combined with lip licking and smacking that already drives me nuts because I'm pretty sure I have misophonia

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Did anyone on here actually watch the speech?

I listened to parts of it afterward. What got me worse than the dishonesty, which was not surprising in the first place, was how absolutely insincere he sounds when he talks about protecting the people we love and caring about other peoples' families. What a caring and sensitive man! Hearing his attempts at a tender, emotional plea was laughable.