Trump's America

zoogs

I think that's exactly what he's saying Q. Trump has been openly hostile for a very long time towards the our intelligence. He nominated a Koch stooge to run the CIA.

Much in the same way he staged a hostile takeover of the GOP, I fear he may try to remake our federal institutions to bend to his will and purge dissenters. Like with the EPA, why would it be necessary to get a list of those who've worked on climate science?

This Israeli report corroborates the idea that our intelligence agencies are warning our allies not to trust Trump:

The Americans implied that their Israeli colleagues should “be careful” as of January 20, Trump’s inauguration date, when transferring intelligence information to the White House and to the National Security Council (NSC), which is subject to the president. According to the Israelis who were present in the meeting, the Americans recommended that until it is made clear that Trump is not inappropriately connected to Russia and is not being extorted – Israel should avoid revealing sensitive sources to administration officials for fear the information would reach the Iranians.

Link

Yes, it does. We're getting into deep, uncharted waters here.

pI4OT19.png

Came across this as well. They're utilizing similar tactics in Sweden.

We're sniffing around something very significant here. Russia is trying to play a long game here. Their aim is to try to undermine democracy and alliances that box them in. Unfortunately, to that end, they were massively successful here. But they're going to try to keep doing the same thing everywhere they can while backing these far-right nationalist leaders with largely protectionist mindsets.

Russia wants nothing more than for everyone to go to their own sandbox and stay there. That gives them the latitude to try to test boundaries and spread their influecnce.

• Fire 1

Now that Trump is officially in power, let's address these questions again for any of our Trump supporters who want to answer.When was America great?Why did it stop being great?What signs should we look for so we'll know when it is great again?

Can we make this trend on social media?

I'm trying.

I tried finding it again, but can't. This morning I saw a headline on twitter that said, "America Has Never Been Great." I know it was from some news media I follow but I can't find it.

Quite frankly, just the title pissed me off so I didn't click on it to read it.

America has ALWAYS been great. That is very different than being perfect. We never have been and never will be perfect. But, we are and always have been a great nation. That doesn't mean there isn't other great nations either.

The narrative that it appeared the title was pushing just rubs me the wrong way.

Let me know when there are 50 female senators and and 217 female representatives. Then we can start to talk about how equal the genders are.

In the 114th congress, 20% of the House is female, and that's the record. 20 of the senators are female. It isn't just voting that causes this, but there's a reason less women run for office and it's not biological it's social..