Trump's America

zoogs

Many many interesting things here. I'm sure Donnie will discredit it because it came from CNN, but I found their descriptions and details pretty precise and clear without any opinions coming through.

What I found most intriguing, is that this is what Reid wrote the letter about ... and that the FBI agent overseas that had the info shared with him went straight to McCain instead of any other route is telling I think. Not many that can be trusted to do the right thing right now.

Apparently Comey thought it was appropriate to sit on THIS info while sending a letter on old Clinton emails from Weiner's laptop to Chaffetz, who may be the biggest partisan hack in Congress outside of Mitch McConnell.

I cannot put into words how monumentally stupid I think that was.

More than stupid - absolutely calculated.

• Fire 1

We have proof that he's a Russian puppet. He couldn't even make it to inauguration.

This sure makes a whole lot of other earlier reports make a lot more sense.

Evan McMullin has friends in CIA saying Trump was being blackmailed by Russia (Sept 9):

A Veteren Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump (Oct 31)

And again, Russia Says it was in touch with Trump's campaign during election (Nov 10)

This is so f***ed.

Also that his former campaign manager Paul Manafort was on the payroll of a pro-Russian political party in the Ukraine.

• Fire 1

Ya'll beat me to it - I'm just a few pages in.

My question - when they "presented" this to him who else was in the room? I'm hoping there was video of his reactions and comments, and those of his entourage. I think those would be telling.

Edit = some of the details on payoffs and arrangements make it even more telling why Obama shut down the VA and the LI compounds.

Edit 2 = it scares me how the timeline of their involvement coincides with messaging from the campaign. This is going to be one hell of a movie some day if we live through it.

Holy crap. Buzzfeed acquired the alleged dossier full of memos compiled by the ex-MI6 agent.

This is unverified but if true, bombshell stuff. If verified, he's a full blown Manchurian Candidate.

Full dossier here.

Seriously, you NEED to read this. Important stuff is highlighted.

Some highlights:

8+ years of communication between him and Kremlin, and 5+ year relationship of cultivating/supporting/assisting Trump by Russia.

They offered him real estate deals to further ensnare him, but he declined.

Russia has dirt on Trump watching Russian prostitutes give golden showers.

Detailed claims of bilateral intelligence sharing back and forth between Trump and Putin. Trump had DNC moles and used US as well as foreign hackers. Trump got info on his opponents, Putin got info on Russian oligarchs + families living in US.

Russia's main goal appears to be driving wedges to cause divisions in the West. They aided Jill Stein, Carter Page and Michael Flynn (the latter two being members of Trump's team) in doing so.

Main goal of DNC emails appeared to be swinging Sanders voters to Trump.

Russia leaked DNC emails to Wikileaks in exchange for Trump redirecting campaign attention away from Russian invasion of Ukraine and towards NATO financial commitments to deflect from Ukraine.

Trump lawyer Cohen had clandestine meeting with Kremlin operatives in August, held in Prague to try to make it seem less suspicious.

Ukrainian President that Putin installed confided to Putin he DID provide ex-campaign manager Manafort w/ kickbacks that were previously reported. Left no paper trail.

Russia pissed this has gotten so much media coverage. They hoped to push for improved Russian-US relationships regardless of who was elected. Ancillary goal with Clinton was to drive her positions further from Obama's in event she won - they're happy both candidates were pro-TPP because they viewed that as bad for them.

Trump has bribed Russian business interests but worked diligently to obfuscate and eliminate paper trail. Also engaged in Russian sex parties but has likewise bribed or coerced witnesses to be silent. They do believe a particular Russian businessman was intricately linked to Trump would know details.

Manafort/Page/Cohen all highly compromised. They/Trump were apparently offered up to 19% stake in a Russian oil company Rosneft by its president if they could successfully get Western Russian sanctions lifted. Page expressed interest in this deal, saying sanctions would be lifted.

Once the sh*t started to hit the fan, Cohen was heavily involved in trying to cover up the relationship between Carter/Manafort/himself and Russia.

Overall goal of electing Trump was to destabilize Western and world order in Russia's favor since he was anti-establishment and so divisive.

Sorry for the length, but I tried to summarize everything as much as I could. None of this is verified by the US as of yet, but CNN is reporting that US officials find both the ex-British intelligence agent that collected these memos AND his sources credible.

If true, this confirms our worst fears about the puppet.

Thank you for this post!!

So, here is what I see as what we know.

a) These memos were given to Trump, Obama, the Gang of 8 in intelligence briefings. (Trump has not denied he was given this intelligence)

b) The FBI (and I'm assuming CIA) are trying to verify if it is true.

c) The source that provided the information is what is considered a reliable source to our intelligence community.

d) Trump has out right defended anything and everything Putin and Russia has done and denied their involvement in anything even though our intelligence community tells him differently.

e) The Kremlin denies any of this. (shocker)

f) We know Manifort and other Trump campaign officials (Trump's lawyer) have ties and have communicated with Russian political operatives.

g) Russia would benefit if the US relationship with other Western nations were to be strained. They would also benefit if the US political system were to be weakened.

So.....things I can't figure out:

1) Why would Russia tag onto Trump 5 years ago? I don't remember him making a huge push into politics back then.

2) How will we know if any of this is true? If Russia does have information and have been blackmailing Trump (and continues to) and they release the information the evidence they are blackmailing him with, they lose all of their power over him.

• Fire 2

1) I think he was providing them info on government officials/wealthy families in the US (called US oligarchy in the papers). It was also mentioned that the US people were confirming/denying things that Putin was being told by his own spies ... he was using locals here on US soil to confirm his spies.

2) I think we have to depend on the sources - some of which based on the redacted copy I saw must still be undercover. I'm thinking at some point Mannafort and others may find it in their best interests personally to flip on Trump and his gang to lesson their own prison time potentially. It sounds like a businessman over there unrelated to the government stuff has info on the sex parties and etc. Also, the sex workers and others have been paid off and disappeared - I suppose it's possible they turn up, maybe for safe passage to the US. And paper trails - they supposedly did a decent job covering up what was paid for in the hacking by Trump vs. Putin but there is a trail somewhere.

*** I could be waaaaaaaaay off base on all this.

Well, as for the sex parties. What I had read (Page 2, Item 3) they were in the Ritz Carlton Hotel where the Obama's stayed. He rented the same room they stayed in and hired prostitutes to do nasty things in the bed the Obama's stayed in. IF (and that's a HUGE IF) all that is true, what this idiot doesn't realize is the Kremlin had the entire hotel and hotel room bugged. THEY are the ones with the tapes if anyone does.

FYI...the sex party was confirmed in the memos by at least 2 sources.

Who's clapping at Trump's press conference?

During the presser, clapping can be heard after Trump makes announcements or praises his transition team. But who is clapping if it's a press conference?

CNN's Jeremy Diamond, who is in the room in New York, reports that Trump has aides in the wings applauding his comments.

What kind of man needs to do that? A man with a very fragile ego, that's who.

• Fire 2

During the presser, clapping can be heard after Trump makes announcements or praises his transition team. But who is clapping if it's a press conference?

CNN's Jeremy Diamond, who is in the room in New York, reports that Trump has aides in the wings applauding his comments.

That is so sad. It brings me immense joy.

It brings you joy that our next President is so immature and fragile that he has to have his aids stand and cheer for him?

• Fire 1

It brings you joy that our next President is so immature and fragile that he has to have his aids stand and cheer for him?
I mean, we're almost to the point where all we can do is laugh...