Trump's America

zoogs

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Calls the New York Times "left wing."

Cites Politico, which is equal to the NYT on the bias chart.

What a time to be alive. 

Cites Politico which cites study showing 93% of journalists were Democrat.  I will cite “right wing” media too with the same data if you prefer.   Just figured Politico fit your liking. 

Anytime is a great time to be alive. 

• Plus1 2

12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Cites Politico which cites study showing 93% of journalists were Democrat.

Being a professional journalist requires a college education, critical thinking skills, and the ability to process facts. The Republican population tends to fall short of these qualifications.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, commando said:

trumps america....where the republicans support a criminal as potus and are avidly looking forward to a civil war to keep the criminal in chief in office.

What crime was he convicted of?  

Did you decide to go ahead and punt on proving Nate and Politico wrong after laughing at their reporting? 

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

What crime was he convicted of?  

Did you decide to go ahead and punt on proving Nate and Politico wrong after laughing at their reporting? 

if they claim only 7% of journalists are republican i question their study.   i am in no position to "prove" them right or wrong.   but i seriously doubt they are correct as there can't be enough journalists left to fill fox news, brietbart, infowars, OAN, etc unless they are all liberal rags also.   and trump is a tyical white collar criminal who never accepts his punishment and just keeps everything tied up in court forever.   check out this last presidential election for confirmation

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, commando said:

if they claim only 7% of journalists are republican i question their study.   i am in no position to "prove" them right or wrong.   but i seriously doubt they are correct as there can't be enough journalists left to fill fox news, brietbart, infowars, OAN, etc unless they are all liberal rags also.   and trump is a tyical white collar criminal who never accepts his punishment and just keeps everything tied up in court forever.   check out this last presidential election for confirmation

Cool.  Hit me back when he is actually convicted of something.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Cool.  Hit me back when he is actually convicted of something.  

very few very rich people ever get convicted.   left or right wing.  money can buy freedom...or at least delay conviction till after death.  or at worst...get them sent to a club med for a couple years.

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Trump answered questions from anyone and everyone.   

Now you're just flat out not telling the truth or blatantly choosing not to see flaws in your dear leader.

This entire conversation was started by him acting like a three year old and stomping off instead of answering a question.  You then come in here and try to say he has answered questions from anyone and everyone.

• Plus1 3