Trump's America

zoogs

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Nope, didn't miss that at all.  I however, don't see how destroying all of our relationships around the world is a meaningful step backwards. Contrary to popular belief, acting like such an a$$ hole that you're the laughing stock of the world.....isn't a step back to make a giant leap forward.

We've just done so much winning since Trump took office that I can't stand it anymore.

Yep, I hear ya.  I just loved having every country that we were “friendly” with take such advantage of our military and our money for decades upon decades while our jobs continued to move over seas and we just said “thank you sir may I have another.”    No reason to take a stand and try and change that right? Whoever decided to change the status quo was going to hard a hard time in the beginning and you know that being a business owner.   But you need your narrative because Orange Man Bad and cheetohead, thingy you have going. 

oh wait, you continually bash the military spending for more money for Americans.  How about you go all the way with this and bash the one world politicians who could care less when jobs leave our shores.  More jobs equals more money for Americans.  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Yep, I hear ya.  I just loved having every country that we were “friendly” with take such advantage of our military and our money for decades upon decades while our jobs continued to move over seas and we just said “thank you sir may I have another.”    No reason to take a stand and try and change that right? Whoever decided to change the status quo was going to hard a hard time in the beginning and you know that being a business owner.   But you need your narrative because Orange Man Bad and cheetohead, thingy you have going. 

oh wait, you continually bash the military spending for more money for Americans.  How about you go all the way with this and bash the one world politicians who could care less when jobs leave our shores.  More jobs equals more money for Americans.  

Believe it or not, but it’s possible to renegotiate things without being an incompetent embarrassing jacka$$ that destroys our respect around the wold.....all while licking Putin’s body parts.  

And lying to the American public the whole way.  

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Believe it or not, but it’s possible to renegotiate things without being an incompetent embarrassing jacka$$ that destroys our respect around the wold.....all while licking Putin’s body parts.  

And lying to the American public the whole way.  

Ok thanks for your input.  Orange man Bad again I get it.   
glad all those past Presidents were able to renegotiate thi......oh wait they didn’t. 

• Plus1 2
35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thank you for acknowledging this.

And yet....today our standing in the world is worse than when that piece of s#!t took office.

According to you?  So what. 
According to some world order organization? So what
According to liberal media?  So what

According to liberal think tanks?  So what 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

According to you?  So what. 
According to some world order organization? So what
According to liberal media?  So what

According to liberal think tanks?  So what 

No, according to others around the world like other world leaders.  They know Trump is a joke and don't take him seriously.  They also know he's an idiot so they don't even try to talk to him.  Well....other than Putin of course. 

They are just waiting till after January so they can talk to adults.

Funny thing is, Republicans used to talk about how we need to be well respected around the world.  Now, we are butt of jokes and giggles......and they think it's GREAT!!!

It's interesting to see how many Republicans are HAPPY that they are being represented by someone that makes them look like idiots.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, according to others around the world like other world leaders.  They know Trump is a joke and don't take him seriously.  They also know he's an idiot so they don't even try to talk to him.  Well....other than Putin of course. 

Funny thing is, Republicans used to talk about how we need to be well respected around the world.  Now, we are butt of jokes and giggles......and they think it's GREAT!!!

Oh, ok.  According to others:thumbs!!  

Is that the new “anonymous sources say”.  

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Oh, ok.  According to others:thumbs!!  

Is that the new “anonymous sources say”.  

Republicans must care what others think.....I've constantly heard....."We need to be respected around the world".

Instead.....he makes us all look pathetic.

Guess some people love that.  I guess they like looking like a two bit dictatorship.

It's not anonymous sources.  All you have to do is look at any world leader....especially ones that used to be our allies.   

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's interesting to see how many Republicans are HAPPY that they are being represented by someone that makes them look like idiots.

i am old enough to remember the time the entire united nations assembly laughed at trump.   

• Plus1 3

Trump pardon's his friends in crime. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/22/-trump-pardons-15-including-people-convicted-in-mueller-probe-.html

• President Donald Trump issued pardons to 15 people, including those convicted as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, and commuted some or all of the criminal sentence of five others.
    • Those granted pardons include former congressmen Duncan Hunter of California, and New York’s Chris Collins, as well as former Trump campaign foreign policy advisor GeorgePapadopoulos.
    • Four former Blackwater USA guards who were convicted in the killings of 14 unarmed Iraqi civilians in Baghdad in 2007 also were pardoned by Trump.
    • Before this week Trump, who lost the presidential election to Joe Biden had issued just 28 pardons and commuted the sentences of 16 other people, a sharply lower rate than presidents since 1900

Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., condemned many of the pardons in a scathing statement.

“I doubt government contractors who slaughtered civilians or corrupt Congressional cronies were what the Founders had in mind when they drafted the pardon clause,” said Blumenthal, who is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“Most despicably, President Trump is twisting this presidential power to reward allies who broke the law on his behal,” he said. “Donald Trump leaves the presidency just as he took it: without a shred of respect for the Constitution and as a complete disgrace to his office.”

Trump also pardoned two former U.S. Border Patrol agents, Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean, for their convictions of shooting and wounding an unarmed illegal alien who was trafficking 700 pounds of marijuana in 2005. President George W. Bush had commuted their prison sentences of 11 and 12 years respectively, in 2009.

• Plus1 1