Trump's America

zoogs

10 hours ago, commando said:

archy...what do you think about the republican assistance of trump and his coup attempt?

I’ve already said in 2 other posts that Trump lost the election.   He has the right to bring lawsuits to challenge an election just like any other candidate does, but he better have evidence to back up the challenge or give it up.  

if people want to donate to his fund, that’s up to them.  I would never tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t do with their own money.

Conversely, what did you think of the Democrats assistance and the coup attempt to get Trump ousted from office at the beginning of his first term.  

• Plus1 2
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’ve already said in 2 other posts that Trump lost the election.   He has the right to bring lawsuits to challenge an election just like any other candidate does, but he better have evidence to back up the challenge or give it up.  

if people want to donate to his fund, that’s up to them.  I would never tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t do with their own money.

Conversely, what did you think of the Democrats assistance and the coup attempt to get Trump ousted from office at the beginning of his first term.  

the republicans in the senate covered for trump and didn't convict him when needed.   they have mostly been complicit in his crimes IMO.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

:laughpoundA coup attempt by the Democrats.....by going through the process of an investigation.

That is classic.  

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

He has the right to bring lawsuits to challenge an election just like any other candidate does, but he better have evidence to back up the challenge or give it up.  

Yes, he has the right to go through the courts as he sees fit.

However, he DOESN'T have the right to purposely and methodically brainwash his followers into tearing down the most sacred parts of our Democracy.  And, Republicans that are helping him do that should be held accountable in their next elections.

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpoundA coup attempt by the Democrats.....by going through the process of an investigation.

That is classic.  

Falsifying FISA warrants, having an “ insurance policy in place”, purposely relying on a Discredited dossier, misleading a FISA judge, actively talking about 25th amendment.  What a classic

• Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hope there are no epileptic’s on the board.  Could have gotten your point across without putting that stupid gif in that could harm someone.  

Couldn't find a gif of you drinking the kool-aid

• Plus1 1

23 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes, he has the right to go through the courts as he sees fit.

However, he DOESN'T have the right to purposely and methodically brainwash his followers into tearing down the most sacred parts of our Democracy.  And, Republicans that are helping him do that should be held accountable in their next elections.

@Archy1221 I recognize the right to challenge the process where they believe there were irregularities or cases of voter/election fraud. But just the belief will not win you a court case. There has to be verifiable evidence. There have been republican officials in these key states where the law suits are filed who have stated there have been no irregularities.

The other thing is you do not have the right as the sitting President of the United States of America to reach out and ask those in positions of power overturn elections. You can't ask that the majority vote getter in each state not receive their state ruled electorates. 

I believe Trump did a great job of building his brand. He now enjoys a wider appeal with a segment of the population. The schadefreude occurring now is only hurting him with the more centrist/moderate members of the GOP.

• Plus1 3