Trump's America

zoogs

BS...They do that all the time no matter who the President is.  The only difference is, any other President isn't such a snowflake that he can't deal with tough questions.  Sad thing is, all Republicans have all of a sudden become snowflakes just like him and can't handle it.

What's sad is how pathetic Republicans have become from the party I used to call mine.

@Archy1221

However, a normal press would not have asked that question during a medal ceremony.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

trump held nine press conferences his first three years. He spent most of those calling the press fake news and refusing to answer questions.

Obama held 25 press conferences his first three years, during which he answered questions thoroughly and respectfully, even from news sources openly hostile to him. 

I miss having a real president. It'll be nice to have Biden in office so we can get back to actually being told how our government is operating rather than the mess of the last four years. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

@BigRedBuster  I have thought that for some time also.  The irony that the people who had so much fun and LOVED coining their 'snowflake' phrase/insult were in fact the true snowflakes themselves all along.  

One thing 2020 has reminded me of is that A LOT of people in this country are in dire need some serious therapy.  In true snowflake fashion however they will carry on with their lives as if they don't need any at all.  

'Merica...

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

One thing 2020 has reminded me of is that A LOT of people in this country are in dire need some serious therapy

It's GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out. They don't need therapy, they need to stop consuming garbage.

When your information comes from Fox, OANN, Brietbart, Rush, Facebook & the couple dozen right-wingos you follow on twitter, of course that's what you're going to regurgitate.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
41 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

BS...They do that all the time no matter who the President is.  The only difference is, any other President isn't such a snowflake that he can't deal with tough questions.  Sad thing is, all Republicans have all of a sudden become snowflakes just like him and can't handle it.

What's sad is how pathetic Republicans have become from the party I used to call mine.

@Archy1221

Whoa we have a quote button...carry on

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

trump held nine press conferences his first three years. He spent most of those calling the press fake news and refusing to answer questions.

Obama held 25 press conferences his first three years, during which he answered questions thoroughly and respectfully, even from news sources openly hostile to him. 

I miss having a real president. It'll be nice to have Biden in office so we can get back to actually being told how our government is operating rather than the mess of the last four years. 

Trump answered questions from anyone and everyone.   

How many times did Trump have gaggles with Press to and from Marine 1 along with the press conferences?  Compare that to Obama.

Are you looking forward to going back in time and arresting press and investigating press and wiretapping press like the Obama/Biden admin?  Ya the good old days huh. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out. They don't need therapy, they need to stop consuming garbage.

When your information comes from Fox, OANN, Brietbart, Rush, Facebook & the couple dozen right-wingos you follow on twitter, of course that's what you're going to regurgitate.

As opposed to The Atlantic, Daily Beast, HuffPo, YahooNews, Axios, NYT, CNN and other Twitter left-wingos.   Definitely GIGO. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Let me know what relevant National organization Trump did not do a news conference with when asked?  I’m sure there could be a few,but not very many

How many times has Trump run away from reporters asking questions? He just did it again the other day while disrespecting a Medal Honor recipient.

Here's a quick google search for you:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk0032UFZalJ5IN09-qSthHRuzFgGqg%3A1607445660286&ei=nKzPX5r0ENDdtAaosqPYDg&q=trump+runs+away+from+question&oq=trump+runs+away+from+question&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQA1Cr5wNYpu8DYO_yA2gAcAB4AIABUYgBtQSSAQIxMJgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwiass7c6b7tAhXQLs0KHSjZCOsQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

• Plus1 3