Trump's America

zoogs

In other news, sometime this evening some D-Bag Trumpist drove through Lincoln with "F**k the N*****s, Trump 2020" on his window. And it was photographed, and he was identified within 30 minutes.

They knew his name, had his Facebook, all of it.

And you know what's really funny? He did it in his employer's truck.

I betcha they won't even wait until Tuesday to fire him. He'll be gone before dawn tomorrow.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Even today, my first thought on some of this stuff is, no, that can't be real. That's insane.

And then you scroll down a little bit and there's a photo. Sheesh.

It makes you wonder if Trump would hire Russian hookers to pee on a bed the Obamas once slept in.

• Plus1 3

Deleted another racist relative from FB then deactivated FB.

I feel like a lot of what I thought I knew thru 2016 or maybe a bit earlier was all a lie. These people might not go around using the N word, at least not in front of most people, but there are a lot of them out there who are racist and are now making that known through subtle and not so subtle comments.

I think what happened is they were content to let Black people exist up until Black people felt it was safe enough to start speaking out about the fact things aren’t hunky dory. That was too much for the indirect or closeted racists, so they had to put a stop to it. I fear for this country long term even if Trump goes away.

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I was watching. I didn’t think it was boos.  

But, it was strange. 

i would say it sounded like there were a lot of boos.   but it sounded like there were more cheers when the moment of silence was over.    at least i hope it was more people cheering the idea then there were booing

Trump's America: Where our world wide image is worse than 4 years ago.   

Thank-you Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-is-less-trusted-than-putin-and-xi-and-the-us-is-hitting-historic-lows-of-approval-from-its-closest-allies/ar-BB194Kdq?li=BBnb7Kz

• The United States' image has soured within the international community, hitting all-time lows among key allies since Pew started polling two decades ago.
    •  Among the 13 countries surveyed include Canada, France, Germany, UK and Japan.
    • The results showed that people have less confidence in Trump as a leader than Russia's Vladimir Putin and China's Xi Jinping. 
    • Majority of the publics also say Trump mishandled the US's coronavirus response. 

• Plus1 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Scott Baio, Dean Cain, Kristy Swanson talk Trump and Hollywood in new doc trailer: 'They just don’t like the man'

President Trump does not have much of a fan club in Hollywood. Jennifer Lopez, Robert De Niro, John Legend, Miley Cyrus and countless others have spoken out about why they don’t support him.

Some of the celebrities who do actively back Trump, including Kristy Swanson, Dean Cain, Scott Baio and Isaiah Washington, sat down with the director of a new documentary filmed during the pandemic and amid the protests sparked by the police killing of George Floyd, Trump vs. Hollywood, to talk about what that feels like. The project is the work of celebrity interviewer and Trump supporter Daphne Barak, who was a delegate for Trump at the Republican National Convention in both 2016 and 2020. “I have known him since my early twenties, when I came from Israel and became an interviewer in New York, working for Fox, New York Daily News and then the New York Post,” Barak tells Yahoo Entertainment in an email. “We have trust and respect for each other.”

Gotta love this quote :facepalm: :

When it was Charles in Charge star Baio’s turn, he was much less conciliatory: “If you’re not hiring me because I’m a conservative, shame on you. If there’s a civil war, then don’t forget who has all the guns.”