Trump's America

zoogs

7 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I understand the yacht is owned by a Chinese tycoon, Bannan friend - who is wanted in China for ......... fraud.    I  wonder what thread we can follow all the way back to tRump??    Trump has only the BEST friends and advisors.

Want to hazard a guess whether that particular tycoon has contracts to produce the products of Trump's daughter?

Pence dismisses QAnon - "out of hand"  but he doesn't know what it is.  Well at least he dismissed it.  ;)

I wonder if Trump with send out a tweet against Pence since Trump mentioned he appreciated QAnon's support the other day. :wacko:

https://apnews.com/ccd0c2c21f5a320b9fec1a8bb70a8459

Vice President Mike Pence is dismissing QAnon as a “conspiracy theory,” drawing a line of distinction between himself and President Donald Trump, who earlier this week suggested he appreciated supporters of the theory backing his candidacy.

“We dismiss conspiracy theories around here out of hand,” Pence said Friday on CNN’s “New Day,” saying he had heard Trump’s comments and subsequently decrying the media that “chases after shiny objects.”

Asked on CBS’ “CBS This Morning” if he was inflaming attention on the group by not going on the record to oppose it, Pence decried “spending time on a major network to talk about some conspiracy online theory,” later adding, “I don’t know anything about QAnon, and I dismiss it out of hand.”

7 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Pence dismisses QAnon - "out of hand"  but he doesn't know what it is.  Well at least he dismissed it.  ;)

I wonder if Trump with send out a tweet against Pence since Trump mentioned he appreciated QAnon's support the other day. :wacko:

https://apnews.com/ccd0c2c21f5a320b9fec1a8bb70a8459

I get the sense Pence thinks he has a future after Trump and so occasionally tries to distinguish between himself and Trump. Since people are stupid, maybe he does. But I have my doubts.

23 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I get the sense Pence thinks he has a future after Trump and so occasionally tries to distinguish between himself and Trump. Since people are stupid, maybe he does. But I have my doubts.

He and trump will forever be linked. He could have distinguished himself when the access Hollywood tapes came out. If he had taken that high road there would not have been a trump administration. He is now a part of this train wreck