Trump's America

zoogs

45 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

We are all living in an America on so many levels that we should all want to improve. 

Andy Ngo is a right-wing outrage merchant. Screw that dude.

I'm tired of seeing Americans gun down other Americans. Trump's America is awful and he's cheering it to get worse and more violent because he think it helps him.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I mean... Standup is riddled with these kind of jokes. As long as his tiktok doesn't affiliate him with the military it shouldn't be a big deal. I'm guessing it does though.

Doesn't matter if the tiktok shows his military affiliation or not, he's still subject to the military rules on using social media. When you join the military, you give up a bunch of your rights and that extends into the military having say over things you do even when not in an official capacity.

13 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Doesn't matter if the tiktok shows his military affiliation or not, he's still subject to the military rules on using social media. When you join the military, you give up a bunch of your rights and that extends into the military having say over things you do even when not in an official capacity.

I would disagree with ZRod as well.

Standup is kind of its own thing in this regard. It's part of the job to push the boundaries and offend people sometimes. Even then comedians sometimes go too far and have to offer apologies.

This type of stuff can get you reprimanded or fired from plenty of private employers.

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

anyone want to guess how many taters he is going to be peeling soon?  or how many toilets he is going to get to scrub?   i would guess 1st. lt. is also out of the question now.    maybe a bright future in the trump party though.

• Plus1 1