Trump's America

zoogs

4 minutes ago, commando said:

lol...he was arrested on a boat.   does this constitute boater fraud?

You know the FBI just wanted to show off. We'll get you any place, anywhere.

So who hasn't been indicted, charge, found guilty from the campaign team who wasn't family?

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, commando said:

so the go fund me for the border wall was a scam?   who woulda thought that?  

:hellloooo

So someone explain this to me. I'm guessing this was a crowd fund for "The Wall" where everyday Americans can put forth money to build it, and Bannon and the legion of doom were using these funds for personal expenses?

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, ZRod said:

You know the FBI just wanted to show off. We'll get you any place, anywhere.

So who hasn't been indicted, charge, found guilty from the campaign team who wasn't family?

Reporting indicates Bannon was taken into custody by the Postal Service, if the gods of irony will allow you to believe that.

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

I personally have purchased Cooper tires whenever needed, for both of our vehicles, since at least early 2000's

My Camaro came with Pirellis which are ok (I still use their Scorpions for winter). Then I put Goodyear Eagle F1s on. They look cool and we're fun, but they were shot after 2.5 summers. Plus they were loud and felt like hockey pucks when it got under 50 degrees outside. Bought Continental ExtremeContact DWs and couldn't be happier. Performance is as good or better than the F1s, noise is a little less, wear has been pleasantly surprising, and best of all they aren't asymmetric so I can rotate them side to side. All for way less. I would never buy an Conti economy tire though, those things are awful.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Reporting indicates Bannon was taken into custody by the Postal Service, if the gods of irony will allow you to believe that.

USPS used to be no joke! He probably didn't fill out his address card right in the mailbox.

1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

The movie about this is gonna be like Wolf of Wall St - only the characters will be even dumber. 

At some point, either in November or some time in the future, this whole charade is going to come crashing down, and it's likely to be in the buffooniest way possible. 

The future will look back at this era as one of the most embarrassing in America's history. It's just crazy that we gave this grifter and his band of criminal misfits a seat at the highest table. Crazy.

So lets swap PR for Greenland  - great idea Trump.   That shows us how loyal you are to AMERICAN citizens in a time of crisis. 

Trump is so stupid, he probably didn't realize they were American.  Yet  again, he is so morally depraved that he would chose to abandoned those who he knew were American citizens because they didn't 'appreciate' his hurricane relief efforts.  Of course, that entitlement of appreciation is unwarranted as well - the relief funds weren't his but the 'people's money'.  He was hired only to be a wise steward / manager of the funds.

Just shows you what kind of child we have as a president ... and that is insulting 2 year olds.

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

A look at Bannon's yacht for your viewing enjoyment at how our boy was living. 

I understand the yacht is owned by a Chinese tycoon, Bannan friend - who is wanted in China for ......... fraud.    I  wonder what thread we can follow all the way back to tRump??    Trump has only the BEST friends and advisors.