Repealing the ACA under Trump

This is a segue but I've never understood wearing patriotism whether it be USA or Nebraska, when you're actually in those places. Unless it's a special occasion. Like a football game or a campaign rally.

We know Trump loves America. He can stop wearing dorky hats.

That difference between the ACA and Obamacare is something you hear quite frequently. People are furious about Obamacare, but like the coverage they have under the ACA. When you explain they're the same thing, they're stunned.

It's all about branding now. My guess is that, rather than trying to repeal the law now, they're just going to tweak a couple of things and rebrand it.

I honestly think the fact that American healthcare is commonly referred to as "Obamacare" is the most galling thing about this law to Republicans.

That difference between the ACA and Obamacare is something you hear quite frequently. People are furious about Obamacare, but like the coverage they have under the ACA. When you explain they're the same thing, they're stunned.

It's all about branding now. My guess is that, rather than trying to repeal the law now, they're just going to tweak a couple of things and rebrand it.

I honestly think the fact that American healthcare is commonly referred to as "Obamacare" is the most galling thing about this law to Republicans.

Well...they were the ones who coined the name so if it pisses them off, that's their fault. I do remember Obama one time explaining that if they want to call it "Obamacare" he would be proud of that. I'm sure that didn't set well.

This whole thing shows just how illiterate the American public is on the issue and how political parties can manipulate that illiteracy.

You know......"I love the uneducated".......

• Fire 1