Where is the Broken Chair???

Mavric

I would say the athletic department is trying to get rid of it and is disappointed that people keep bringing it up.

I wouldn't be shocked if that were the case, considering this thing is kinda connected to the Pelini era (via the FakeBoPelini twitter account).

Regardless, someone needs to make good with the chair ASAP, or this needs to be the first question from the media after we (presumably) win Saturday.

The week leading up to the Minny game their was a thread or poll attempting to make the trophy official the general sentiment I got from it was "We don't need it to be OFFICIAL with a sponsor and all the crap that goes with that" and I agree with that at the time but if the University is gonna try and bury in the training room and make it forgotten about it then I regret not participating in that thread.

I would say the athletic department is trying to get rid of it and is disappointed that people keep bringing it up.

I wouldn't be shocked if that were the case, considering this thing is kinda connected to the Pelini era (via the FakeBoPelini twitter account).

Regardless, someone needs to make good with the chair ASAP, or this needs to be the first question from the media after we (presumably) win Saturday.

I'm slowly becoming a fan of the broken chair trophy.

For a game trophy like this....this means way more than some fabricated trophy the ADs and all the marketing experts put together.

This was put together by fans and for the fans and players. There is absolutely no harm in it. It has a cool and funny story as to how it came to be.

Get the thing out and recognize it.

• Fire 7

I'm slowly becoming a fan of the broken chair trophy.

For a game trophy like this....this means way more than some fabricated trophy the ADs and all the marketing experts put together.

This was put together by fans and for the fans and players. There is absolutely no harm in it. It has a cool and funny story as to how it came to be.

Get the thing out and recognize it.

Spot on! Plus One!

I'm going to be honestly upset if the chair "disappears". It's the most famous and well known rivalry trophy we play for.

And the one we are most likely to win once in a while...it's the most unique rivalry trophy in the country, and the only one with such a fantastic backstory. Sad that it is missing.

You think we're unlikely to win the heroes trophy once in awhile?

Edit: Crap, I just realized who I was replying to... of course you think it's unlikely. We may never win another game of football again.

• Fire 2