Where is the Broken Chair???

Mavric

Of the 3, the only one I don't like is the freedom trophy, because it just looks plain dumb.

I don't mind how it looks.

I mind that they created it before Iowa and Nebraska had played a down as fellow Big Ten teams.

I think you're thinking of the heroes trophy, which I like the way it looks as well.

Of the 3, the only one I don't like is the freedom trophy, because it just looks plain dumb.

I don't mind how it looks.

I mind that they created it before Iowa and Nebraska had played a down as fellow Big Ten teams.

I think you're thinking of the heroes trophy, which I like the way it looks as well.

Oh, you're right. I don't even know what the freedom trophy looks like or what game it's for...

I was thinking we should probably try and get the all mighty @Faux and Goldie Gopher involved if possible.

It would be bad enough next year if we lost to them and they asked for it and our University was like "Yeah, we don't know where it is....it wasn't official, so we put it down by the curb with a "free" sign" or "last we knew it was under a pile of moldy jock straps in the trainers laundry room". Especially bad because I think it was the Minny side that built the actual physical trophy.