Gerry to Play in Senior Bowl

Mavric

But so many posters on here said he wouldn't be good enough for the NFL?!?! I don't know what to believe anymore!!

Can you show 1 single example of this?

But so many posters on here said he wouldn't be good enough for the NFL?!?! I don't know what to believe anymore!!

Did people actually say that? He's easily a top 3 safety in this draft.

There is quite the range of opinions in this thread.

• Fire 1

That would be the thread I was looking for, thanks Mav :thumbs

That would be the thread I was looking for, thanks Mav :thumbs

I am sure I was critical of him in this thread. As good of a career he did have, I still feel he was inconsistent while tackling....even though he was the leading tackler. His angles and perceived lack of effort at times was frustrating.

I think he did well for the Huskers and I hope he does get drafted! If he can get into the right situation and proper coaching he has the athletic ability to make it!

Sorry, but I view this guy as a disapppointment. Creating dissent last year by not "buying in" and not going to class this year and letting his team down.

I think the whole "buying in" thing was overblown in 2015, but that's just me.

Gerry's INT's against Wisconsin enabled NU to take that game to OT, and he played well the rest of the season. Yes, him not going to class all season is very dumb, but he's only one player on a team of over 100 players.

All it takes is one bad apple to spoil the entire barrel.

Sorry, but I view this guy as a disapppointment. Creating dissent last year by not "buying in" and not going to class this year and letting his team down.

Gerry's INT's against Wisconsin enabled NU to take that game to OT, and he played well the rest of the season. Yes, him not going to class all season is very dumb, but he's only one player on a team of over 100 players.

Is that saying actually true? Like, if you have one spoiled apple are the other ones now bad too?

Is that saying actually true? Like, if you have one spoiled apple are the other ones now bad too?

The saying is true. One bad apple can and will spoil all the rest if left in the barrel.

*Edit* You can save the barrel, or most of it, by removing the bad one(s) in time. However, left alone, that one bad apple WILL spoil all the rest.