Penn State v Wisconsin

Branno

Watching Penn State makes me want a good, not just marginally effective, passing game.

Yes, but Penn State is able to run so many spread principles because McSorley can make plays running. I worry that Riley's QBs that he is bringing in won't be able to do that.

Yeah we know. You say it in every single thread

Watching Penn State makes me want a good, not just marginally effective, passing game.

Yes, but Penn State is able to run so many spread principles because McSorley can make plays running. I worry that Riley's QBs that he is bringing in won't be able to do that.

Sorry bro, I prefer a QB who can make plays with his legs as well as passing. We will see if Lee, POB, and Gebbia can do that.

Our play is so far behind either of these team right now, almost glad we are not here. Penn state looks pretty explosive. Hope we catch up to the top teams soon

Are you dismissing our OT game against Wiscy because we played them after some tough games or are you using our blowouts as a measuring stick? I don't necessarily disagree with you, just curious.

Yes, I actually think we played up that night and they played down. Right now I think we are the sixth best team in the conference. I really hope the new direction of the team changes that, penn st is obviously moving the right direction, wish is always consistent. Osu and mich are the top and Iowa is better than us because scoreboard. We don't match theses teams physically or scheme wise right now. We will see if it improves next year, hopefully it will. Especially the physicality

Our play is so far behind either of these team right now, almost glad we are not here. Penn state looks pretty explosive. Hope we catch up to the top teams soon

Penn State was able to spread out Wisconsin and make plays with their offense. I thought NU would have tried that in Madison, but they didn't do that very much.

I would be surprised if zone read or designed QB runs with Lee will be ran much but I think a credible passing threat will help open up RB runs.

Sorry bro, I prefer a QB who can make plays with his legs as well as passing. We will see if Lee, POB, and Gebbia can do that.

I think Gebbia is possibly the only one i can think of the 3 that fits what youre talking about. I believe POB can move but i dont think he was a real run threat and Lee i dont know much about.

Penn State was able to spread out Wisconsin and make plays with their offense. I thought NU would have tried that in Madison, but they didn't do that very much.

I would be surprised if zone read or designed QB runs with Lee will be ran much but I think a credible passing threat will help open up RB runs.
I keep hearing that argument and that is possible, but forcing the defense to play 11 on 11 is the best thing to open up running and passing lanes.