***Official Music City Bowl Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Thank Goodness Tennessee has dropped a ton of passes that would have resulted in walking into the endzone or this thing would be really really bad.

Horrific tackling, poor offensive line play.

If we start to get momentum, such as if we score on this drive, I would like to see some sort of attempt of trickery coming up to try and get the ball back as our defense cant stop the Vols.

• Fire 1

We were told that with our resources Riley would be bringing in top talent. Hasn't happened. The current class is comparable to Bo's classes, and we'll be reaching just to fill the class. We need 4 and 5-stars to be the norm, not the exception. Only way that happens is if we bring in a big name who top players will actually want to come to Lincoln to play for.

There is some truth to this, it's only been one class though and it was 25th which is decent. Pelini was only top 25 in recruiting classes (17) in one of his last 3 seasons though. Riley definitely needs to finish this year's class well.

Just logged in to vent.

If I have to pick ONE reason only that we lost this game:

1. Poor tackling! I am getting tired of the no wrap up tackles.

On another note, we look like we just woke up from a nap in time to play. We are not even close to fired up. Its hard to watch.

One thing. Nebraska football. And everything is encompasses.

There will be no more firings. Riley is loyal to a fault. Injuries will be blamed for this loss.

Against a depleted UT team..... screw injuries. Every team has them. Others just recruit/develop depth...

Which he is trying to do because the last guy did a pathetic job at it.

Quit blaming Bo. This is Rileys show. Year 2.....Harbaugh, Fuentes, Frost, Richt all say hello.....

+1

Not a Bo fan but I agree. Riley owns this one. Most disappointing besides tackling is the lack of adjustments on D. I thought we did a great job adjusting most of the year but this is horrible.