The Trump presser fiasco

That was one of the most shameful displays I've ever witnessed.

What. Has. Happened?

People who lack critical thinking skills fell for a dog-and-pony show put on by what amounts to a used car salesman, allowed themselves to be distracted by minutiae and affected by ridiculous side-stories, and either A) voted for the least qualified candidate in the past century or B) they didn't come out to vote at all.

Also, the press abrogated their job for more than a year in the run-up to the election, choosing catchy soundbites rather than actually reporting news because the news has become more commercialized commodity than fact, thus the absolute unfitness of this man to run this country wasn't properly explored/explained by the people who are supposed to act as a watchdog over politics.

Hit the nail on the head man.

What a time to be alive.

Is he the one that Trump wouldn't allow to ask a question?

Yes. Trump called CNN "fake news."

This isn't Trump just spouting off. It's intentional. It's called gaslighting, and we've seen it described here before. He's intentionally trying to discredit legitimate news sources so his followers don't know what to believe, and just believe him.

• Fire 5

That's the rub.

Trump and his cronies go ballistic and declare everything fake news and irresponsible and disgusting and whatever else... but they never choose to challenge what's actually being reports.

It's all they can do. They try to attack and discredit the source because they can't refute the reporting. BECAUSE IT IS ACCURATE.

Is he the one that Trump wouldn't allow to ask a question?

Yes. Trump called CNN "fake news."

This isn't Trump just spouting off. It's intentional. It's called gaslighting, and we've seen it described here before. He's intentionally trying to discredit legitimate news sources so his followers don't know what to believe, and just believe him.

I agree....I just wanted to clarify who it was.

All I want to know is if Trump gets impeached, what's a scenario where we don't have to have Mike Pence either?

Thinking the same thing.

I'm curious if he knew this would all implode at one point and Frank Underwooded his way to the Presidency.

All I want to know is if Trump gets impeached, what's a scenario where we don't have to have Mike Pence either?

Thinking the same thing.

I'm curious if he knew this would all implode at one point and Frank Underwooded his way to the Presidency.

I'm hoping he knew something and did nothing ... we get him out too and deal with Ryan. He's not my perfect dream of a pres, but he's not crazy, and I do think he wants to do good things.