Trump Inauguration

This must be that groupthink I've heard so much about.

It's colder out today than it was then.

Honestly, did you just make that up?

According to Weather.com, it is currently 44 in Washington DC with a high of 49.

Washington, D.C. presidential inauguration weather history

InaugGraph2013.jpg?uuid=A0YnjF_2EeKwWmBV

Try again

The high was 30 1/20/09. Its currently 43 in DC

#fakenews

It's 45 degrees in DC. These people don't have a light jacket?

• Fire 4

Oh you mean when it was 28 degrees? That Obama inauguration? https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/post/washington-dc-presidential-inauguration-weather-history/2013/01/16/5def1200-5ff3-11e2-b05a-605528f6b712_blog.html?utm_term=.022ba40090b1

I want the turnout to be top news. Not because it matters AT ALL but because it will matter to Trump

Yes. And the viewership on tv - I've got PBS on both my tvs' muted all day.

bni - you've been very quiet the last week or two - a lot of us would love your perspective on the cabinet nominations and etc. if you get into the other threads.

To be honest I have realized over the past month that many who post on this forum (not saying you) engage in groupthink and are not objective in any way. I can count at least 10 to 15 times in 2016 where I openly criticized Trump yet I do not see many of the Progressives on here, or those who lean to the left, that have openly criticized Obama multiple times. I have been focused on the football and recruiting forums primarily, and right now I am very optimistic and hopeful with where Husker Football is headed, and where this nation is headed, so why let the negativity of this forum get in the way.

Sorry to hear that bni - we benefit from better understanding your perspective.

I disagree as to the objectivity of the group, I can only speak for myself, but I don't view the forum as a tit for tat environment (where I have to find things wrong with someone in order for my positive views to be valid).

FB is a great unifier here though, so we'll see you around!!