Trump Inauguration

So this is what its come to? Analyzing everything he does. Every move he makes. Every little gesture. Obama even pushed him towards the door at the end lol. sh#t, I might jump off a cliff before these four years is up bc Im already going crazy after two days.

You're going to see a lot of this from liberals over the next four years. If for no other reason, because of the constant scrutiny that Obama had to deal with for 8 years.

I hope not. It's just as ridiculous as when it happened to Obama. And there are legitimate reasons to criticize Trump, which are weakened by non-sense like this.

• Fire 4

I hope not. It's just as ridiculous as when it happened to Obama. And there are legitimate reasons to criticize Trump, which are weakened by non-sense like this.

Yep. I can't see one legit reason to go after a First Lady. It's petty & stupid. The First Ladies in my lifetime have been pretty classy women, and since they all focus on charity work and in general making things better, the potshots they get from their husbands' political opponents all seem petty and stupid.

Let's just leave Melania Trump out of our discussions. She seems like a pretty decent lady to me.

Yep. I can't see one legit reason to go after a First Lady. It's petty & stupid. The First Ladies in my lifetime have been pretty classy women, and since they all focus on charity work and in general making things better, the potshots they get from their husbands' political opponents all seem petty and stupid.

Let's just leave Melania Trump out of our discussions. She seems like a pretty decent lady to me.

But, but Hillary .....

:sarcasm

Couldn't agree more, but again, she'll receive plenty of criticism from the left as a response to unfair criticism that Michelle took over 8 years....

I doubt that she'll be called an ape or accused of having a penis, so that's a step up, at least.

The only heat I've seen Melania criticized for was plagiarizing a speech, which is basically a running joke at this point. Pretty sure she didn't want to be giving speeches anyway.

People said some really disgusting sh#t about both the Obamas the last 8 years. Got to toss out intermittent dogwhistles to keep that base happy.

We are seriously living in bizaro world. I read the above ... it's like the grandchildren that have to keep crazy grandpa in line. Drive him to appointments, sit in on them so that someone can understand what the doctor is telling them, dumb down content so that it's easy to understand, ignore him when he goes into rants.

• Fire 1

I doubt that she'll be called an ape or accused of having a penis, so that's a step up, at least.

The only heat I've seen Melania criticized for was plagiarizing a speech, which is basically a running joke at this point. Pretty sure she didn't want to be giving speeches anyway.

People said some really disgusting sh#t about both the Obamas the last 8 years. Got to toss out intermittent dogwhistles to keep that base happy.

She's coming under mad criticism at Hogwarts.

So this is what its come to? Analyzing everything he does. Every move he makes. Every little gesture. Obama even pushed him towards the door at the end lol. sh#t, I might jump off a cliff before these four years is up bc Im already going crazy after two days.

You're going to see a lot of this from liberals over the next four years. If for no other reason, because of the constant scrutiny that Obama had to deal with for 8 years.

That's unfortunate, but a fair comment....

That's unfortunate, but a fair comment....

Not to mention that a lot of the same folks who complained about a "PC culture" problem are now telling others to grow up and stop complaining.

• Fire 1
  • 3 years later...