Trump Inauguration

If Trump loses the female vote, or it turns out in favor of his opponent, he'll get shellacked in the next election.

He already lost the General Election by 2.9 million votes, and only won because of a quirk of America's election process.

Well that quirk of an election process allows every vote to be heard rather than 4-5 states to decide who wins.

You take away California who has the most electoral votes at 53, a state that Hillary won BTW with more than 4 million votes, than Trump would've had 2 million more popular votes than Hillary.

If you can take away CA from the total, then I'm going to take away TX and say Hillary won by almost 4M votes.

Funny how this works.

• Fire 1

I hated Trump with a passion in the primaries. I wish he wasn't my party's nominee, but he was. He won the election the same way 44 of our previous presidents have. It's time to sit back.

For the entirety of the Obama presidency, Republicans protested his position or his legitimacy. Trump has proven to be a liar, a bigot, a misogynist, a sexual predator, and more. Not only is it NOT the time to "sit back", the exact opposite called for.

Not in the same way. It was a discussion at the dinner table, or on Twitter, or whatever. I was not a political person whatsoever until people started going crazy, then that's when I stepped in. And if you don't sit back, then I assure you that extreme racists or sexists won't stop until you do sit back.

GBR, no offense intended, but this comes off as deliberately ignorant. The challenges to Obama's presidency, his birth right and even his skin color were persistent, disgusting and pervasive throughout all eight years. It happened in press conferences, real published articles, TV interviews and behind closed doors. The fact that you believe it only existed in the Twitterverse and around the dinner table is, no other word for it, disturbing.

• Fire 1

-He is not Hitler. Making comparisons between him and Fascism is completely sickening, because we all know that will never happen to our country.

Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it. Go look at what the Germany people were saying about Hitler as he rose to power. You'll see they didn't think it could happen either.

This one was funny, Dewiz. The other... not so much.

Thanks. I know it was in poor taste but it's still funny. Sometimes I wish people weren't so sensitive all the time. Not calling you sensitive though just throwing that out there

That other one didn't fit the tone of that thread. Poorly timed IMO.

This one was funny, Dewiz. The other... not so much.

Thanks. I know it was in poor taste but it's still funny. Sometimes I wish people weren't so sensitive all the time. Not calling you sensitive though just throwing that out there

That other one didn't fit the tone of that thread. Poorly timed IMO.

Sad face