Trump Inauguration

What 13 Trump supporters who traveled to the inauguration like/dislike most about Trump

My favorite:

Michelle Arnett, late 40, teaching assistant. Johnson City, Tennessee.

Like most? “I like his straightforwardness. I like that he says it as he feels it.”

Like least? “I wish he would stop and think about what he’s going to say next instead of just saying it.”

2nd favorite:

Ashley Cobb, 32, homemaker. Indianapolis, Indiana

Like most? “He’s a man of faith.”

• Fire 2

What 13 Trump supporters who traveled to the inauguration like/dislike most about Trump

My favorite:

Like most? “I like his straightforwardness. I like that he says it as he feels it.”

Like least? “I wish he would stop and think about what he’s going to say next instead of just saying it.”

2nd favorite:

That's the onion right?

My favorite:

2nd favorite:

That's the onion right?

Oh sweet Baby Jesus on a pogo stick that's funny as hell. Good find.

Trump uses photo from Obama inauguration as his new Twitter banner image

Upon taking the oath of office Friday morning, Trump swapped Twitter accounts with Barack Obama and a new background photo was quickly uploaded to the new @POTUS page. Well, new to Trump.

The photo, which has since been changed again, was actually from Obama's own 2009 inauguration ceremony, as a Getty search shows.

The WayBack Machine, an internet archive that collects web page screenshots, reveals the photo was uploaded by Trump's camp, since early Friday morning Obama had a different banner photo.

Here's Trump's banner:

sd0rKau.jpg

Here's the image at Getty's website:

92YJ29X.jpg

• Fire 5