CB Mario Goodrich [Clemson- Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

88 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Goodrich commit?

• Nebraska
    • Missouri
    • Notre Dame
    • Florida State
    • Kansas
    • Oklahoma
    • Georgia
    • LSU
    • Clemson

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/08/2018 at 02:12 PM

4 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

But he said on BRW on Tuesday that he doesn't plan on de-committing.  Man I don't know what to believe anymore if you cant believe an 18 year old kid:dunno

Have you asked any Tennessee or Florida posters?  They seem to be in the know about everything these days.

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, NM11046 said:

I think all you Frost fans over estimate how he might be viewed by an 18 year old recruit.  Unless he's already recruiting them for UCF, his reputation with a them is likely no different than it is w/Joe Schmo coach at another school.  The existing class and those on the fence are not going to suddenly say "whew, if it's Frost I stay".  

Ya, I get your point.  Which is why I'm wondering why any of these recruits are saying, "Oh ya, MR, whew, if it's MR I stay."  

On another thought, the folks on the Florida board seem to think that Frost is a catch ... worthy of building a winning program around.  Thus, it makes me wonder why even more Husker fans aren't wanting Frosty.  It seems that "some" folks think the program deserves better then Frost or Kelly.  This makes me wonder just how far theses folks think the program has slipped.  Additionally, TO has nothing bad to say about Frosty ... which then makes me wonder why the folks who know our tradition disagree with TO.  Go figure ... all the way around ... I just don't get it.  All I know if MR is not the answer ... something I already knew three years ago but accepted to support the program.

Edited by BigRedN
15 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Ya, I get your point.  Which is why I'm wondering why any of these recruits are saying, "Oh ya, MR, whew, if it's MR I stay."  

On another thought, the folks on the Florida board seem to think that Frost is a catch ... worthy of building a winning program around.  Thus, it makes me wonder why even more Husker fans aren't wanting Frosty.  It seems that "some" folks think the program deserves better then Frost or Kelly.  This makes me wonder just how far theses folks think the program has slipped.  Additionally, TO has nothing bad to say about Frosty ... which then makes me wonder why the folks who know our tradition disagree with TO.  Go figure ... all the way around ... I just don't get it.  All I know if MR is not the answer ... something I already knew three years ago but accepted to support the program.

MR recruited those guys and has the relationship with them. He's the reason most are on board.

A majority of Husker fans would probably be thrilled with Frost so I'm not sure which segment of the fan base you are talking about. Some are skeptical base on tenure as a head coach, none of which have been at P5. I don't think anyone would hate the hire though.

TO has a great track record as a coach. As an AD and hiring consultant.. not so much

Call your shot. Who is the answer?

• Plus1 1

@spurs1990, ya, my point on MR is I never got even that initial relationship the recruits had with him.  Um, he's a nice guy ... he is a father figure?  

I'm all in on Frosty ... as I was three years ago.  I think he gets :bigredn: and our tradition but has also learned new ideas under other coaches and we get the best of both worlds and all with a young coach who can bring consistency and longevity to the program if both the administration and fans can let him do his job.

FYI, turning this post back to the recruit now.  Just answering the question presented me.

Edited by BigRedN
  • 3 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to CB Mario Goodrich
  • Mavric unpinned this topic