ScottyIce

Iceman Prediction Time

Well boys, the AA Game has come and gone and boy did those predictions blow! I mean, what the hell was I thinking? Shoot, it took me a couple weeks to recover fully, but I'm back with another round of predictions.

I think we're going to round out our 2017 class with 7 more commits.

Jamire Calvin- yes, he broke my heart, but it's obvious it wasn't fully his call. He will be N.

Elijah Blades- It seemed crazy at first, but Bartow hopped on, now Schaefer. Then redux. Now the iceman. You boys can consider this a lock at this point.

Michael Onyenaiobi- Another talented guy DWill is going to reel in. Not the star rankings, but gotta believe he has some serious talent.

Greg Johnson- This might be the jewel of the class... Oh and of course, it'll be mostly thanks to DW. Lock it up. Throw the Commit Tag on him.

Damion Daniels- The big sexy will report to Lincoln come June. Book that sh#t. Reliable, strapping, young man hit me up with that piece of knowledge recently.

Kurt Rafdal- I'm not sure he is the stud TE we need, but he is the TE we deserve with how little we have used them. Chalk this one up to TT, earns TT a FT job this spring.

Jody Lewis- You thought we'd let him slip through the damn cracks? Think again Huskerboard. Jody been N for a loooong time. He's just been waiting for the Iceman to let the good people of HB know what up. SC will be reeling forever after this one slips out da yard.

Final Class Ranking : 13th.

GBR

Long Live Riley

• Upvote 6

Calvin-N

Blades-50/50 N/Gators

Oyennaobi-Wazzu

Johnson-N

Daniels-N

Rafdal-N

Lewis- 50/50 N/USC

Final Ranking 17th

Calvin-N

Blades-50/50 N/Gators

Oyennaobi-Wazzu

Johnson-N

Daniels-N

Rafdal-N

Lewis- 50/50 N/USC

Final Ranking 17th

Oyennaobi's choice not to be N or ours?

Calvin-N

Blades-50/50 N/Gators

Oyennaobi-Wazzu

Johnson-N

Daniels-N

Rafdal-N

Lewis- 50/50 N/USC

Final Ranking 17th

Oyennaobi's choice not to be N or ours?

Just a nagging feeling he falls for Leach. Probably his.

Calvin-N

Blades-UF

Oyennaobi-N

Johnson-USC

Daniels-N

Rafdal-LSU

Lewis-USC

Lenoir-Oregon

There's the most realistic one I've seen so far. Unfortunately it means we miss on all of the big names we had hoped for. Hope that Rafdal will be N, but if not we better get after Robinson. Verdell N or not? Also hoping that USC simply runs out of room for Johnson and we can snag him.

Calvin-N

Blades-N

Oyennaobi-N

Johnson-USC

Daniels-N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Lenoir-Oregon

R Grimes-N (just a wild guess...either he or Bryan Thompson could fill the void left by Lewis going to USC)

Calvin-N ( I don't feel 100% confident, but who else do you pick at this time?)

Blades-FL ( Maybe too close to call. Should know more on Monday after his visit)

Oyennaobi-N (Crystal balls piling up)

Johnson-N ( I think we get one big fish in the end. Hoping it is this guy)

Daniels-N ( Basing this on crystal balls and JP working on him. I hate when they announce at the end. Our track record is not good with final announcements)

Rafdal-N ( visting LSU sucks, but I think the Riley factor will win in the end)

Lewis- USC ( hoping I'm wrong, but most of the "experts" are pointing to SC. I won't be shocked if he picks us.)

Lenoir- Oregon ( a long shot at best)

​I think we will pick up one or two more outside of this group. I should have used the class calculator before posting this, but I will ballpark it and say a final class ranking of 20.

Blades-FL ( Maybe too close to call. Should know more on Monday after his visit)

Daniels-N ( Basing this on crystal balls and JP working on him. I hate when they announce at the end. Our track record is not good with final announcements)

Lewis- USC ( hoping I'm wrong, but most of the "experts" are pointing to SC. I won't be shocked if he picks us.)

​I think we will pick up one or two more outside of this group. I should have used the class calculator before posting this, but I will ballpark it and say a final class ranking of 20.

I'd add Nick Robinson - N

That could happen, but at this point for whatever reason, I feel he is a Memphis lean. He is leading them in cbs but now that I just checked only two people put in a cb for him to go to Memphis. Again I do not know anything about him but we can definitely get this kid. In the end I would say he goes to Memphis, but I would love to be wrong.

That could happen, but at this point for whatever reason, I feel he is a Memphis lean. He is leading them in cbs but now that I just checked only two people put in a cb for him to go to Memphis. Again I do not know anything about him but we can definitely get this kid. In the end I would say he goes to Memphis, but I would love to be wrong.

I guess we will find our more next week!

I'll tell you what, if I'm looking at going to Oregon I'd be rethinking. The Taggert era has started as a complete clusterf#@k.

I'll tell you what, if I'm looking at going to Oregon I'd be rethinking. The Taggert era has started as a complete clusterf#@k.

Yup.

Boy, no kidding. How would you want your kid to go play there? He also appears to be very unorganized in his decisions when it comes to recruiting.

If I'm not mistaken, at one point he was committed to Memphis, but he decommitted in late-2016.

OK...we have 10 announcing on NSD and we have 5 spots.

I'm predicting

Lewis USC

Calvin N

Thompson ??? If we miss out on one of the other 5, he is next man up and would be N

Robinson Memphis

Rafdal N

Daniels N

Lenoir Oregon

Johnson N

Blades N

Onyemaobi TCU

If Lewis or Lenoir want in, we will find a spot.

I believe my 5 "N" predictions will give us a class ranked between 15-20.

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Thompson- N

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

That's worst case scenario IMO... and I'm starting to trend that way as well. I'd probably add Thompson
  • Upvote 1

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

That's worst case scenario IMO... and I'm starting to trend that way as well. I'd probably add Thompson

I was getting ready to add him to my list as well. Think we take 5. One surprise would be CJ Verdall

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Thompson- N

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

Awfully optimistic. Are you sure we can land all of them?

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Thompson- N

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

I think so. Rafdal visits LSU but I think he will still be N. I hope we get some of the other guys, but this is what I predict us landing at this time.

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Thompson- N

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

believe that is actually one of the least optimistic scenarios.

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Thompson- N

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

Believe Mattyice was being sarcastic as it is about the worst scenario Nebraska could have...

I don't think Orgeron will let Rafdal get away. Coach O is as smooth as they come when it comes to recruiting. At this point I think we'll get Calvin, Oyennaobi, and Daniels. We may miss out on one of them, and/or snag one of the others, but I still think we'll end up with

available scholarships unfilled, which is unacceptable, there's no way to sugarcoat it. I figure we'll finish somewhere 23-27, similar to Bo's classes. Not good enough.

I don't think Orgeron will let Rafdal get away. Coach O is as smooth as they come when it comes to recruiting. At this point I think we'll get Calvin, Oyennaobi, and Daniels. We may miss out on one of them, and/or snag one of the others, but I still think we'll end up with

available scholarships unfilled, which is unacceptable, there's no way to sugarcoat it. I figure we'll finish somewhere 23-27, similar to Bo's classes. Not good enough.

Considering it has been reported it is down to us and Iowa, I don't think LSU is still in it.

Considering it has been reported it is down to us and Iowa, I don't think LSU is still in it.
Don't argue with information on what the kid said. Orgeron is as smooth as there is. And Glorious isn't happy

I also like how he tried to say a top 25 class with open scholarships is similar to a Bo recruiting class! Lol anything to bring down the good work HCMR and crew have done on the recruiting trail this year. Im sure even better things are coming for the 2018 class since we now have our elite recruiters in place for a full cycle

• Upvote 2

I also like how he tried to say a top 25 class with open scholarships is similar to a Bo recruiting class! Lol anything to bring down the good work HCMR and crew have done on the recruiting trail this year. Im sure even better things are coming for the 2018 class since we now have our elite recruiters in place for a full cycle

We will be ranked low no matter what in 2018, because we have fewer scholarships available. Keep that in mind when he starts bashing in a year for it.

Don't argue with information on what the kid said. Orgeron is as smooth as there is. And Glorious isn't happy

Daniels- N

Rafdal-N

Lewis-USC

Johnson- USC

Thompson- N

Lenoir- Ore

Michael O- N

Blades- UF

Wallace- N

Verdell- Ore

Calvin- Pac 12 school

Final Rating #26

I agree. It would be great to pull in two of the 4 star players Lenior, Blades, Lewis or Johnson.

I mean .... that's pretty true, isn't it?

Mav, I truly don't recall. Are you mad Bo got fired and Riley replaced him?

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

Average 26th using 247 Composite

And if you don't think there were complaints about unused scholarships, you haven't been paying attention to recruiting very long.

So actually I'd say I was pretty spot on.

I'll await your retraction and apology.

• Upvote 1

Averaged 26th but only had 2 top 25 classes. If we don't fill up and end up 23rd, how does that compare to Bos 2013 class? If the 2013 class had 25 players and this class ends up with 19 or 20, I think I would take this class

That being said, the numbers were closer than I was expecting, I thought bo was consistently in the 30s, I apologize

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

And if you don't think there were complaints about unused scholarships, you haven't been paying attention to recruiting very long.

MTQ0MjU4NjU3OTY4NzI3OTU5.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

That 2011 class is crazy, I thought it was going to be a turning point but ended up being one of his less productive classes

I'm pretty sure I do.

2010 - 27th

2011 - 16th

2012 - 31st

2013 - 22nd

2014 - 36th

Lol, im not sure why my quote was included in that, you didn't answer my question and my question didn't really have anything to do with that "argument" you gentlemen were having...

• Upvote 1