Bob Diaco Introductory Presser

Mavric

As far a Bray goes, it will be interesting to see how Diaco handles different parts of practice. I could see him getting things started during the position group part of practice then letting Bray run the LBs as he checks around on other groups. And Bray would also be focusing on LBs during team periods while Diaco takes a more overall approach.

But I could also see Bray feeling a little pushed to the side and looking for a different opportunity.

That would be very short sighted of him. He doesn't have a ton of experience and most of it is under the tutelage of Banker. It seems like a great opportunity for him to learn and to develop into a more well rounded coach over all.

As far a Bray goes, it will be interesting to see how Diaco handles different parts of practice. I could see him getting things started during the position group part of practice then letting Bray run the LBs as he checks around on other groups. And Bray would also be focusing on LBs during team periods while Diaco takes a more overall approach.

But I could also see Bray feeling a little pushed to the side and looking for a different opportunity.

That would be very short sighted of him. He doesn't have a ton of experience and most of it is under the tutelage of Banker. It seems like a great opportunity for him to learn and to develop into a more well rounded coach over all.

Which he'll have a year to do now.

But he already got an offer to be a DC this year. And now if he wants to be a DC it's either going to be having to wait for his current boss to take another job or leave for another school. And considering he's not even *really* going to be in charge of a full position group now, I could see him listening to offers.

But he already got an offer to be a DC this year. And now if he wants to be a DC it's either going to be having to wait for his current boss to take another job or leave for another school. And considering he's not even *really* going to be in charge of a full position group now, I could see him listening to offers.

I understand where you guys are coming from, but if you look at it from Riley's perspective that doesn't matter. You had a chance to bring in a home run hire to win now. He had to make this call, Bray's situation didn't and shouldn't have factored into it. Opportunity cost.

I understand where you guys are coming from, but if you look at it from Riley's perspective that doesn't matter. You had a chance to bring in a home run hire to win now. He had to make this call, Bray's situation didn't and shouldn't have factored into it. Opportunity cost.

Yeah, I'm not saying he should have hired Bray instead. Just saying I think it will probably cost us Bray.

Yeah, I'm not saying he should have hired Bray instead. Just saying I think it will probably cost us Bray.

I get it Mav, not really arguing I guess. We are on the same page. I believe it may cost us Bray. I also am confident Riley knew that, but he decided it was worth it. I think that says more to me about how blown away he was by Diaco and what he thinks he could do here.

I am pumped about this hire.