Trump Foreign Policy

Conservatives must be so proud of the guy they elected. Evangelical Christians, too. Super great dude you put in office here, folks. Really a proud time for America.

I know a lot of true conservatives (Trump isn't one) and evangelicals who didn't vote for the guy (including me). Many of us are shaking our heads over so much of what he says and does. We don't claim him. However those that did vote for him mostly did so holding their noses I believe. They were mostly voting as an anti-Hillary not a pro-Trump voter. However, Trump pulled the wool over too many voter's eyes - he's not following through on many of his conservative promises - because he never was a principled conservative - he is an opportunist with no core values. I won't place him at the foot of any political spectrum - conservative, moderate or liberal. Regardless, there was another group of Republicans which included some conservatives, probably more moderate who did vote for Hillary.

I'd put Don in "opportunist" when it comes to labeling a political spectrum.

I am oversensitive to it for sure, but I get the impression he's got a pretty healthy group that voted for him wholeheartedly with nostrils flaring. The rally's wouldn't' have been attended by just anti Hillary folks would they? Seems like a lot of work to go to in order to just submit a hate vote.

I know a lot of evangelicals who voted for him and still fully support him. I deleted an old family friend because her posts became absolutely hateful in the past year.

I feel like the people I live around are 90% this.

Leading up to the election I would see posts from people with links on why Christians should vote and support Trump.

As a Christian it about made me puke.

These people convinced themselves that he is awesome and they aren't backing down.

• Fire 5

I know a lot of evangelicals who voted for him and still fully support him. I deleted an old family friend because her posts became absolutely hateful in the past year.

You 'deleted' and old family friend!! :o You didn't have to go to those lengths. May she RIP. dedhoarse ....... Just kidding :P . It is no fun to lose a friend over things like this. Hopefully, one day she'll come back around and apologize for going off the deep end.

And by the way, I know also many evangelicals who still support him wildly also. One is the lady who cuts my hair - I try to question some of her statements and give her an alternative view, however, she has the scissors in her hands so I have to be careful how much I push otherwise I'll be the dedhoarse

• Fire 1

Also, new development on Trump's Syria policy:

You know, with a guy that has this many complaints about his predecessor's strategy in the country, their plans are beginning to look awfully similar. But Obama chose to forego arming Kurds in order to avoid inflaming relations with Turkey.

Also, here is Donald Trump's critique of Donald Trump's plan.

• Fire 2

This... is poor foreign policy.

Things that make you go :blink: ...

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

JFC.

• Fire 1

This... is poor foreign policy.

Things that make you go :blink: ...

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

JFC.

LOL....this guy is getting absolutely owned by Putin.

Putin asks/demands a meeting between Trump and these two Russian officials. During the meeting, Trump blabbers out highly classified information that we don't even share with our allies.

Good friggen Lord.....we are making it so easy for them.

PS....the picture even looks like the two Russians are looking at each other and laughing like...."Can you believe what an idiot this guy is????"

• Fire 1