Trump Foreign Policy

From the Post article sourced in your link...

In his meeting with Lavrov, Trump seemed to be boasting about his inside knowledge of the looming threat. “I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,” Trump said, according to an official with knowledge of the exchange.

Trump went on to discuss aspects of the threat that the United States only learned through the espionage capabilities of a key partner. He did not reveal the specific intelligence gathering method, but described how the Islamic State was pursuing elements of a specific plot and how much harm such an attack could cause under varying circumstances. Most alarmingly, officials said, Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State’s territory where the U.S. intelligence partner detected the threat.

The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities.

In before "He's the President, so it's not illegal." Which is true.

From the Post article sourced in your link...

In his meeting with Lavrov, Trump seemed to be boasting about his inside knowledge of the looming threat. “I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,” Trump said, according to an official with knowledge of the exchange.

Trump went on to discuss aspects of the threat that the United States only learned through the espionage capabilities of a key partner. He did not reveal the specific intelligence gathering method, but described how the Islamic State was pursuing elements of a specific plot and how much harm such an attack could cause under varying circumstances. Most alarmingly, officials said, Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State’s territory where the U.S. intelligence partner detected the threat.

The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities.

In before "He's the President, so it's not illegal." Which is true.

He still needs to go. I was willing give him some time to adjust, but this kind of stuff is just BS.

• Fire 3

This orange haired dumbass is the biggest threat we have to our national security. He's sold his zombie followers that it's ISIS or illegal immigrants or people simply travelling from the wrong country, but he is the real threat. Congress needs to grow a pair and get this jackass out of office before he causes any more damage.

• Fire 3

Congressional Republicans and Democrats expressed concern about the report. (Post story of Trump sharing classified info wt the Russians)

GOP Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told reporters the Trump White House "has got to do something soon to bring itself under control and order." He described the White House as "on a downward spiral."

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York also called the story "disturbing," adding, "Revealing classified information at this level is extremely dangerous and puts at risk the lives of Americans and those who gather intelligence for our country."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-russia-secret-classified/2017/05/16/id/790347/

The bold " YOU THINK!'