Trump Foreign Policy

https://twitter.com/MarcDuvoisin/status/847624605753683970

I guess we're not privy to such information.

Least. Transparent. Administration. Ever.

He said over and over (and over) during the campaign that he didn't like that we were telling our enemies what we were going to do.

Any enemy that poses any sort of threat is going to be able to recognize the presence of hundreds/thousands of troops being deployed nearby though.Not that this is really a relevant point, given that Trump has never made a well thought out statement.
Right, but when you give them a time table they have a chance to redistribute forces and prepare. This is one idea I thought was ok. Obviously the piblic should be informed after our troops have been put in place and the enemy is aware of their presence as well.

In a normal situation, I agree. It has always driven me nuts that news networks plaster our military plans all over the news and debate them months before anything happens.

I remember one time special forces landed on a beach on an operation and news networks were there in the middle of the night video taping the entire thing with bright lights...etc.

Stupidity.

What the f'ing hell? f#*k this administration.

We're now in the habit of turning on Americans during a gd war instead of blaming the ones doing the killing?

The heinous actions are the result of the people committing them. Republicans and Democrats alike wanted nothing to do with getting involved with ISIS in the beginning. People wanted the middle east to take care of it.

We're now in the habit of turning on Americans during a gd war instead of blaming the ones doing the killing?

The heinous actions are the result of the people committing them. Republicans and Democrats alike wanted nothing to do with getting involved with ISIS in the beginning. People wanted the middle east to take care of it.

Obama played the blame game as well. This isn't new.
  • Plus1 1

Obama played the blame game as well. This isn't new.

I think it is new. I don't recall him blaming the violent acts of non-Americans on Bush. I could be wrong.

I knew people would say this but what I recall the most is blaming the previous admin for economic problems.