Trump Foreign Policy

19 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

With the assassination of Soleimani today trump has started some serious s#!t. I doubt Iran is just gonna let this go.

I doubt they will either...but the more of those a$$h@!es that are dead, the better the world is.

Hopefully, more people celebrate this instead of acting like it is a bad thing.

18 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

With the assassination of Soleimani today trump has started some serious s#!t. I doubt Iran is just gonna let this go.

Nope but it will be a good distraction that will fire up his base cost be damned. Soleimani was a terrible human being but not sure of this approach. Seems reckless

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I doubt they will either...but the more of those a$$h@!es that are dead, the better the world is.

Depends if you think the juice is worth the squeeze. One dead iranian terrorist commander vs what ever iran will do in response. Sinking oil tankers, bombing saudi oil fields or attacks on israel.

• Plus1 1
Just now, LumberJackSker said:

Depends if you think the juice is worth the squeeze. One dead iranian terrorist commander vs what ever iran will do in response. Sinking oil tankers, bombing saudi oil fields or attacks on israel.

But they are going to do that anyway, we know that, everyone knows that.  It isn't like they were sitting around going "You know what, things have been nice...we should be nice too"

Look, one of the best lines from the movie Juice is..."You got the Juice now..." and that is what we are doing...taking the juice.

5 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Nope but it will be a good distraction that will fire up his base cost be damned. Soleimani was a terrible human being but not sure of this approach. Seems reckless

Seems weird there wasn't a statement ready to go by the Pentagon or White House. I wonder if they didn't know he was in the convoy.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, LumberJackSker said:

Seems weird there wasn't a statement ready to go by the Pentagon or White House. I wonder if they didn't know he was in the convoy.

That's a good point. If it was incidental I wonder if we can use that to mitigate damage. Hopefully so.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

But they are going to do that anyway, we know that, everyone knows that.  It isn't like they were sitting around going "You know what, things have been nice...we should be nice too"

Look, one of the best lines from the movie Juice is..."You got the Juice now..." and that is what we are doing...taking the juice.

How do you know that? Supporting Assad or rebels in Yemen is a lot less than what could happen as a result of this. 

Cant say whether or not it will pay off i just hope this president has has a plan to deal with what the fallout will be since no one is going to help us fight iran the Saudi's hate them but they dont seem to like to use their fancy American made weapons on anyone but starving civilians in yemen.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I'd rather play nice than start a massive war. There are others with irons in the fire as far as Iran is concerned, namely Russia.

How do you know that? Supporting Assad or rebels in Yemen is a lot less than what could happen as a result of this. 

Cant say whether or not it will pay off i just hope this president has has a plan to deal with what the fallout will be since no one is going to help us fight iran the Saudi's hate them but they dont seem to like to use their fancy American made weapons on anyone but starving civilians in yemen.

How do I know that terrorists will do s#!tty horrible things?  Well...I am just going out on a limb.

3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I'd rather play nice than start a massive war. There are others with irons in the fire as far as Iran is concerned, namely Russia.

Maybe just "draw a line in the sand" (wink)

Yeah no s#!t. But lets say hypothetically if they shut down access to the persian gulf and sink oil tankers would they have done that if we wouldn't have wacked this guy.

Who is "they" in this hypothetical?  I don't think I understand what you are saying.