Trump Foreign Policy

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I guess I would ask how they would shut down the PG?

They have a sad a$$ navy with reject ships from Russia (and probably some old a$$ reject USA ships that have made it their way as well)

I dont know just throwing out what I've heard their response would be if s#!t ever hit the fan, just throwing out some hypotheticals. I'm no expert. Even if they try something and fail it could kill a lot of people and have serious economic consequences. 

Just now, LumberJackSker said:

I dont know just throwing out what I've heard their response would be if s#!t ever hit the fan, just throwing out some hypotheticals. I'm no expert. Even if they try something and fail it could kill a lot of people and have serious economic consequences. 

Oh yeah, it could and it could and hopefully is doesn't.  

Their Navy looks like the navy you have when you are a kid playing in the bathtub.  They could flex I suppose but why?  It doesn't make sense for the country to flex in this instance.  

7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I guess I would ask how they would shut down the PG?

They have a sad a$$ navy with reject ships from Russia (and probably some old a$$ reject USA ships that have made it their way as well)

Hmmmm.....Russia is a very large exporter of oil. If the gulf is s#!t down, the price of their oil sky rockets. 

Sooooo..... I wonder where Iran would get better equipment. 

they also don’t have to totally blockade it. They just need to make it very dangerous to pass so oil companies stop shipping through there. 

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hmmmm.....Russia is a very large exporter of oil. If the gulf is s#!t down, the price of their oil sky rockets. 

Sooooo..... I wonder where Iran would get better equipment. 

they also don’t have to totally blockade it. They just need to make it very dangerous to pass so oil companies stop shipping through there. 

They do need to totally block it.   It is already dangerous to ship there.  And I think most oil is priced/bought as a future...so really...this would not impact prices for a long as time.  (I could be totally wrong on that as far as how the price affects consumers) With that said...Oil is up 4% . State buying some NOC!!!  NOW NOW NOW

7 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Flew over my head 

It was an old Presidential line...not really that funny actually.  

For those of you that like money and don't care about some dude that you never met that killed innocent people for no reason in the ME...

Jump online and pick up some...

AJRD

MRCY

KTOS

and I will toss in HII as a a 4th...they make ships...real ones...not the s#!t Iran has or can get.