Trump Foreign Policy

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

And this sounds like our future, if Trump looks like he's going down:

I've been thinking Senate would aquit, but after a few State Department documents have leaked and with Lev coming forward they might have a really hard time doing that. Hard evidence is coming. 

57 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I've been thinking Senate would aquit, but after a few State Department documents have leaked and with Lev coming forward they might have a really hard time doing that. Hard evidence is coming. 

If Trump asks for a "coup d'etat" rally, he'll get one.

There are some really wacko loony tunes out there that love him and will rally around him no matter what.  Unfortunately for the country, there are a lot of them.  

It's been proven that even when proof of his wrong doing is put right in front of their faces, either they don't look at it or they ignore it claiming the other side is despicable for even thinking about it.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

If Trump asks for a "coup d'etat" rally, he'll get one.

There are some really wacko loony tunes out there that love him and will rally around him no matter what.  Unfortunately for the country, there are a lot of them.  

It's been proven that even when proof of his wrong doing is put right in front of their faces, either they don't look at it or they ignore it claiming the other side is despicable for even thinking about it.

One thing that might help is he’s in Washington D.C.  They have to travel to get there since there aren’t many Trumpers living there. 

I'm just thinking back to a Husker site I was on years ago before I found this one.  It was mostly Republicans.  One of the more popular quips on the site was..."We need a revolution".  I would question them as too....do you REALLY think we need to start a war in the US for you to get what you want?  They would instantly change their comments too..."well, I'm talking about a revolution at the polls".

• Plus1 1

I don’t see a reason not to support designating them terrorists. They use terror to get what they want. The Mexican Presidents response concerns me that he’s either in bed with them or scared to death of them. 

we need to be doing this through out the Central American countries. If we can greatly reduce the cartel activity in these countries, it reduces the flood of immigrants we’ve seen recently. 

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t see a reason not to support designating them terrorists. They use terror to get what they want. The Mexican Presidents response concerns me that he’s either in bed with them or scared to death of them. 

we need to be doing this through out the Central American countries. If we can greatly reduce the cartel activity in these countries, it reduces the flood of immigrants we’ve seen recently. 

I’m fine with this on the surface.

However, it’s Trump, so there are 2 potential problems I can think of.

1) He won’t do the same thing to White people with guns taking over federal buildings (i.e. terrorists). He’ll just pardon them instead.

2) It will be used against all Mexican immigrants, not just members of the cartels.