Trump Foreign Policy

1 hour ago, LumberJackSker said:

So republicans gave Obama s#!t for pulling out if iraq in 2011 when iraq wouldn't give permission for a large US force to be there but Trump pulls out of syria before the job is done agianst the wishes if our allies and its no big deal.

Yes. The term they used was "Cut and run."

But when Trump does this disastrous move, they applaud it.

• Plus1 1

Lol "We have secured the Oil" tells you all you need to know about Trump's complete inability to understand foreign policy or deal with reality. Maybe he's just hocking snake oil to idiots and he knows it.

Still, it's pretty damn apparent that Republicans are willing to reverse-engineer an explanation for how awesome everything Trump does is. Even when it's obviously terrible. Perhaps especially so.

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

Trump's Foreign Policy, "Uhhh I better ask Putin what he wants me to do"

Now that we've conceded control of MidEast policy to Putin, I guess that is our only choice.  So what is next - Russia demanding Trump remove sanctions from Iran?  Amazing how willingly Turkey's leader met wt Putin and formed a 'peace deal' and he barely had time or desire to meet wt Pence.  That tells you are standing.

7 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Now that we've conceded control of MidEast policy to Putin, I guess that is our only choice.  So what is next - Russia demanding Trump remove sanctions from Iran?  Amazing how willingly Turkey's leader met wt Putin and formed a 'peace deal' and he barely had time or desire to meet wt Pence.  That tells you are standing.

It seems we are in a very dangerous spiral, I'm afraid to ask what's the worst that could happen from here on out.