The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

We want journalism to be accurate. When, inevitably, it commits an error, unbiased news will issue a correction, as WaPo did in this instance.

That doesn't mean all errors are corrected or all errors are in good faith. But when they're made and owned up to, it is DEFINITELY bad faith for wingnuts like Madison Cawthorn to claim everything reported about trump's call to the Georgia election officials wasn't criminal.

Dorks!

Madison is another one of those cult members trying to make a name for himself in the House of Representatives. We’ve gone from The Squad (AOC etc) to The Cult 

On 3/15/2021 at 10:31 AM, knapplc said:

Biden's been in office less than two months and people are blaming him for the price at the pump? That price is set weeks or months in advance based mostly on crude oil prices. Crude goes up, hits the refineries, gets out to the gas stations, that price wave follows along.

Fig2.png

There was also a little problem with burst pipes in Texas and along the Gulf Coast. Might contributed to the rise the last month.

The bubble may have already "burst" for gasoline and we could be normailizing but it's just hit in the last couple of weeks for plastics. Something nobody really thinks about. The bubble from halted production in February has just hit industry like Automotive, Consumer Appliances, foam for beds/furniture, or quite literally everything. Compounded with microchip shortages these industries are teetering on the edge of shutting down major production. 

If prices start to rise, you'll know why. 

5 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I could agree with the first part. But seriously, this is just funny stuff...why does this cement his doucheness? 

Vaping is soooooo douchey :lol:

• Plus1 2
Just now, DevoHusker said:

I am not a smoker...so I was unaware of that connotation. I always thought it was a common sense approach to nicotine addiction :dunno

I just see it as pretentious. People vape in their car, home, bar, office, everywhere. Imo, it's just as trashy as smoking at this point.

• Plus1 2

The "Juul" product itself is what makes it funnier outside of the actual act of vaping. Juuls have a reputation (largely thanks to social media) as being the primo vaping solution for d-bags... particularly teenage/young adult d-bags.

I think vaping also enjoyed a several year time period where it was seen as a cool or even 'healthy' alternative to smoking, but now people are starting to see it for what it truly is which is just another smoking/nicotine habit that smells like bubble gum instead of tobacco.

How long before Trump media proclaims that Biden will be replaced by Harris in a matter of days??  Or before Putin puts out a man vs man statement and Trump taking

Putin's side.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2544133/joe-biden-falls-stairs-air-force-one/

JOE Biden was filmed falling three times on the steps of Air Force One today before flying to Georgia.

Worrying footage shows the president, 78, tripping on the stairs just months after injuring his foot.

JF-biden.jpg?w=620

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

How long before Trump media proclaims that Biden will be replaced by Harris in a matter of days??  Or before Putin puts out a man vs man statement and Trump taking

Putin's side.

JOE Biden was filmed falling three times on the steps of Air Force One today before flying to Georgia.

Worrying footage shows the president, 78, tripping on the stairs just months after injuring his foot.

JF-biden.jpg?w=620

Why the heck was he going so fast...? AF1 isn't taking off without him. 

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Putin's side.

JF-biden.jpg?w=620

Good Lord, I've done that and I'm a 25 years younger than him.