Trump Legal Troubles

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't know.  I guess I was thinking that they just found out about them.  Maybe they are planning to.

Of course now that it is public.. the closet will become unlocked again and the docs moved to his underwear drawer.  I would think that once they found out - they'd be there in a split second with a warrant. 

• TBH 1

23 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Of course now that it is public.. the closet will become unlocked again and the docs moved to his underwear drawer.  I would think that once they found out - they'd be there in a split second with a warrant. 

They might still get one, but this time for the entire residence I would think. If they find anything in there on a subsequent search then that's pretty much the nail in the coffin for Donny on obstruction of justice.

Just now, teachercd said:

I feel like the FBI should sort of be better at searching for stuff.

I mean...Scooby Doo would have totally found that secret closet. (And Velma would have been in it, wink)

Depends how the warrant was written. If it wasn't written for the entire residence then they could only search the specified locations that were called out. I think...

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I feel like the FBI should sort of be better at searching for stuff.

I mean...Scooby Doo would have totally found that secret closet. (And Velma would have been in it, wink)

Are you suggesting that Velma and Scooby Doo were screwing? 

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I can't be the only one that never sees him going to prison, right?

Guilty verdict and everything I just feel like he won't end up behind bars.

The article also notes the other possibility of 'house arrest' type of situation - confined to Mar a largo. 

That J6 judge may have the balls send him to jail.  With all of the stern sentences that court has based down, it would be hard to see Trump getting a slap on the hand.  If he isn't in jail, the chaos will continue.  But I see your point  - it is hard to see a former president thrown in jail - but at one time it was unimaginable that a president would lead an insurrection against his own govt. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2