The Republican Utopia

7 minutes ago, commando said:

Seems a bit inappropriate to me. At least it’s.22 LR and not .223 or 5.56 nato. I guess they can’t really “market” them directly to kids but I’m sure there will be plenty of gun nut parents that will just have to get one for their kids though.

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, nic said:

This would be the correct decision in my opinion, or start third trans division.

There's no right answer here, except that a person born as a male who transitions during or after puberty shouldn't be competing against persons born as female in athletic events.

• Plus1 2

Former Mississippi  Republican Gov. Phil Bryant instructed his wife’s friend — whose nonprofit was receiving millions in subgrants from the welfare department he oversaw — to pay NFL legend Brett Favre $1.1 million, according to a new court filing.

Nancy New alleges Bryant directed this and other spending, resulting in a massive scandal and what officials have called the largest public embezzlement scheme in state history.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

There's no right answer here, except that a person born as a male who transitions during or after puberty shouldn't be competing against persons born as female in athletic events.

I think using puberty blockers is a possible big mistake that cannot be undone, but if the parents, docs and kid agree, so be it. Each to their own. I would not agree to it. I would wait until the kid is mature enough to understand.