The Republican Utopia

What I don’t get is how these idiots think it’s “patriotic”.

America is great because its system of government.  And right now, we should all be pissed at the shape it’s in.  The “patriotic” way to fix it is by voting and electing intelligent people, Not by shooting it.

These people are about as unpatriotic as you can be…

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

In today's edition of wanna be Republican tough guy/girl politician posing with a gun.  This dolt. chuckleshuffle :facepalm:

Need to send a small team of marines or seals to that guy’s house and take his guns. They can post the body cam footage of tough guy pissing himself.

• Fire 1
44 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Need to send a small team of marines or seals to that guy’s house and take his guns. They can post the body cam footage of tough guy pissing himself.

Exactly.  Pretty sure if shots were fired every single one of them would be running scared for their lives and for cover behind their security detail.  It's just a psuedo tough guy/girl act for their gullible base.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

I remember when the Republican Party was all about a strong national defense.  Is there a reason this wing of the party continues to carry Putin's water?  

WTAF is wrong with these people? I swear their only goal is to destroy everything.

9 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

WTAF is wrong with these people? I swear their only goal is to destroy everything.

Follow the money.

Anonymous needs to hack some super packs and other political funding programs.