The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

My wife has had conversations with her 2 sisters  about their Q beliefs.  She can't believe how deceived they have become.  They more than prove the old adage: "Beware of half truths, you may get the wrong half".      In the Q case and everything trump - it is all falsehoods. 

My 2 sister in laws believe:

Trump is still the president

Pence is dead - an actor is what you see now

Biden is dead - """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hillary is dead """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Liz Cheney is dead (actually I made that up but she better watch it - I hope she has protection from deranged trump supporters)

Trump will be restored to the WH  (Kind of sounds like the Second Coming doesn't it.  The savior returns.  They have substituted the Savior for a false one)

There are many actors playing the role of now dead politicians

Pence was involved in child sex trafficking along with Hillary, Biden, and just about anyone else who opposes their savior Trump

Mother Teresa was dead before she was dead:blink:(read that one 2x:blink:)and an actor took her place.  She too was involved in child sex trafficking.

J6C is a recorded media show - actors - with the purpose of telling lies.

There are way too many weird things that I can't think of right now.   

I really don't understand how some one can remove their brain, but it on a shelf and swallow deceptive group think.  This is Jonestown on a national scale. People are just toooo lazy to think & lean any more and prefer to live by and accept their own biases as fact.  

Hot Shots Die Mutter aller Filme (USA 1991) Der debile Admiral Benson  (LLOYD BRIDGES) ist Chef de

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Like I said the other day. God loves this violent justice stuff! He eats it up!

But on a serious note. These people clearly never actually read about the founding fathers and the constitution. This country was specifically not founded with Christian principles and it's in the freaking 1st amendment for christ's sake. Furthermore Benjamin Franklin states in his own autobiography that he is a Diest, and doesn't really believe in religion per se but admits that he sees the value in the morality it can bring to society (emphasis on can).

Also, the guy who penned the actual constitution was another know Diest, who was Christian in name only (if that even). Jefferson basically didn't believe in any of the tennents of Christianity like original sin, immaculate conception, or the resurrection. He believed in reason, and that no one should force their religious beliefs on another.

Then you have Madison saying that Christianity works best when left alone, and that the state imposing a religion violates the natural right to freedom of conscience.

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Obviously Jim Jordan has no clue as to the jobs and responsibilities of the legislative and judicial branches.

Just like he has no clue how to protect athletes under his leadership!

Personally I think he should try whining some more and see how playing the victim works out for him.

• Oh Yeah! 1

Good luck getting laid for all you marginally attractive guys and below.  I'll still have no problem but for the rest.....

No abortion, no contraception, just hit and hope.

I can see dildo sales going through the roof though.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1