The Republican Utopia

Just now, TGHusker said:

So did mine - who I didn't vote for.

I have voted for mine a lot, but didn't last time because I didn't vote for any Republicans.  Yesterday, he was pictured in Florida touring an airport project promoting how great it is....and I'm pretty sure he voted against the bill that funded it.

Now, this.

I won't be voting for him again.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The gas tax is something that needs rectified for electric vehicles for sure.   

Corporations should pay income taxes on any profits they make.

In terms of subsidies, how much in government money has Tesla received over the years?   

Now take a look at how much in Government money has the Detroit Three received over the years? 

Hey, we agree on some things!

28 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is funny.   Until any facts come out (though political insider trading certainly wouldn’t surprise anyone and probably happens with over half of the politicians) I find it ironic that Filidorski believes Santos allegations across the board, yet makes fun of Santos past lying profile of himself.   Seems Santos is Filidorski’s useful idiot to promote his website more :dunno

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

44 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This is funny.   Until any facts come out (though political insider trading certainly wouldn’t surprise anyone and probably happens with over half of the politicians) I find it ironic that Filidorski believes Santos allegations across the board, yet makes fun of Santos past lying profile of himself.   Seems Santos is Filidorski’s useful idiot to promote his website more :dunno

:laughpound

He’s not saying he believes them all. He’s reporting what Santos did. But him triggering you is fun. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

He’s not saying he believes them all. He’s reporting what Santos did. But him triggering you is fun. 

It’s possible you didn’t read the article especially the last paragraph in the article which insinuates the outings are true and others voted no to prevent them from being outed:thumbs

Filidorkski doesn’t trigger me unless you consider posting on a message board being triggered.   If that be the standard, this thread is full of triggered HB users:dunno

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

“Elise and I both served on the impeachment defense team of Donald Trump twice, when the Democrats used it for brazen partisan political purposes. We decried that use of it. This is very different,” Johnson said.

It’s very different, but in the opposite way you’re saying, you moron.