The Republican Utopia

I don't know if commentary is needed but the amount of willful ignorance in this post is beyond comprehension.  She states that Chansely was innocently and nonviolently walking through the capital.  Later she says than many just nonviolently walked in and out of the capital.  Tell that to the families of those who died or were injured in the riot. He and the others were a part of the mob that violently, unlawfully entered the capital.  She ends with her 'what-about-ism'.   She is a deplorable individual and it is a travesty that someone like her holds an influential position in our govt.   

Marjorie Taylor Greene is 'honored' to meet January 6 QAnon SHAMAN Jacob Chansley and says he is a 'better person' than the 'weak Republican establishment'

• Plus1 1

not sure which thread to post this in...but guess here is as good as any.  they are going to take away all the redactions on the epstien flight log i posted earlier.    not sure i agree with naming the victims and not sure about the house maids and stuff.   but here it is

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Pretty good show back in the day…. Because of Daisy and car chase scenes.  

It was a mid-season replacement, I think.  It was never supposed to "work" but man, it got huge.

Trivia, don't look it up.  When Bo and Luke "left" and their cousins stepped in...can you name their cousins?  

• Plus1 1