The Republican Utopia

50 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He is such an idiot.

MAGA Sen and Congressmen/women - they keep :movegoalpost:but when the facts are given they :goalposts:move again.  Not unlike some MAGA supporting posters on HB. The whole MAGA argument and their doctrines are based on emotions and grievances.   

• Haha 1
  • TBH 4

28 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

MAGA Sen and Congressmen/women - they keep :movegoalpost:but when the facts are given they :goalposts:move again.  Not unlike some MAGA supporting posters on HB. The whole MAGA argument and their doctrines are based on emotions and grievances.   

I especially enjoyed when he seemed to get annoyed by her simple questions.

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Huh?

When you're suspended, do you get a chance to announce your suspension to the board before being sent away? 

Nope.  I tried to come on and my account was "locked".  The only thing I could check was a private message I had from a mod that explained why.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

(I would guess that he forgot this)  :sarcasm

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Huh?

When you're suspended, do you get a chance to announce your suspension to the board before being sent away? 

I never said "I" was smart.  My grammar sucks, I get it.  Should have said "I was suspended for calling someone "smart"" before".  Would that help it make sense?

• Worth a Look 1
3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Emotions and grievances? 

MAGA is a detail oriented political movement that is predicated on policy, sir. It's why the leader of the movement is a focused policy wonk who only solicits advise from a close circle of the foremost experts in a wide variety of fields, they aren't hacks who's only expertise is saying false things to Breitbart News. They work together to come up with real solutions to everyday problems that concern Americans. They just don't publish or run on any of that policy because it's so brilliant that the evil Democ-RATS will steal it, just like they do to elections. 

Do you really believe that 75 million voting Americans are susceptible to outrage theater and who's political opinions don't line up with reality?

49 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I never said "I" was smart.  My grammar sucks, I get it.  Should have said "I was suspended for calling someone "smart"" before".  Would that help it make sense?

what word did you type right after "smart"    maybe that was the problem?

• TBH 1