The Republican Utopia

14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It is!

This is why it should just be okay to make fun of all of it and all of them.  Bobble Head Ron!  That old dude from Kentucky that looks like a rat....

It is okay.  No one will die.  But that zoogers freaked out.

Can’t believe someone actually turned you in for that.    Or worse that you got suspended for it.  LOL. 

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

It’s interesting that a cloud computing company founder at 40 years old could be that stupid to invest almost half of his life savings (article says he was willing to pay $70/share and got stuck at $170) and that he doesn’t understand the concept of playing a limit order especially on a volatile stock.  Or that he makes such huge financial decisions based on YouTubers.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s interesting that a cloud computing company founder at 40 years old could be that stupid to invest almost half of his life savings (article says he was willing to pay $70/share and got stuck at $170) and that he doesn’t understand the concept of playing a limit order especially on a volatile stock.  Or that he makes such huge financial decisions based on YouTubers.  

remember that he is one of those people totally believing that trump is god on earth.  to him  trump tells no lies and is only looking out for people like him.  he doesn't believe that trump is a con man of epic proportions

• TBH 2
4 minutes ago, commando said:

remember that he is one of those people totally believing that trump is god on earth.  to him  trump tells no lies and is only looking out for people like him.  he doesn't believe that trump is a con man of epic proportions

I didn’t see a post where he thought Trump was God.  I just saw an investing one.  

• Haha 2
  • TBH 1
On 12/9/2023 at 4:26 PM, Moiraine said:

I don’t know who morain is, but if I had to guess, you were being a sexist a$$h@!e, and the problem wasn’t about Hilary in particular. Also, this was probably during the campaign. so 7 years ago. You’re a weirdo for bringing this up. 

Wait. What? Are you saying teachercd's "warning" was about an incident 7 years ago?

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why are these Republicans so upset that people are registering to vote?

Agreed.   He’s a dips#!t for saying stuff like that.  How could Taylor Swift belong legally registering people to vote be a bad thing?  

Here’s a thought Charlie, reach out to those voters with ideas to earn their vote or go out and help register other voters that share your political ideas.  That’s kinda how it works moron. 

• TBH 4

Nothing like some good 'ol fashioned "We're not that bad because even though we tried to undermine democracy in pursuit of having the most embarrassing poltician in American history hold power, the other side has done the same thing!" While of course being able to point out when the other side has done the same thing. 

Seriously, Republican voters, please recognize the damage your idiocy has done to this country. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging that voting isn't for you. It's okay to sit this one out so the adults can save America from the mess that your electoral choices have made. Do the world a favor, stay home in 2024. There's no shame in that. 

• Plus1 3
9 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Nothing like some good 'ol fashioned "We're not that bad because even though we tried to undermine democracy in pursuit of having the most embarrassing poltician in American history hold power, the other side has done the same thing!" While of course being able to point out when the other side has done the same thing. 

Seriously, Republican voters, please recognize the damage your idiocy has done to this country. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging that voting isn't for you. It's okay to sit this one out so the adults can save America from the mess that your electoral choices have made. Do the world a favor, stay home in 2024. There's no shame in that. 

Well, there was that one time where the wife of a former Democrat President and nominee for President worked with the Russians to present disinformation to affect the outcome of an election:dunno   I guess you probably don’t want to talk about though.  It’s soooo old.  Like almost 7 years ago.   

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, there was that one time where the wife of a former Democrat President and nominee for President worked with the Russians to present disinformation to affect the outcome of an election:dunno   I guess you probably don’t want to talk about though.  It’s soooo old.  Like almost 7 years ago.   

Yes, because that is exactly the same thing as a coordinated effort to disregard a legitimate election, to send fake electors and to overthrowthe results of an election. 

Look, I'm sorry that the Republican Party has turned into a Kremlin propaganda arm, but at the end of the day the anti-American tilt of your party has everything to do with voters like you, do better. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1