The Republican Utopia

Man - the posts over the last 2-3 days just prove how the GOP is a cult, not a serious governing body, and needs to be thrown out on the dustbin of history (or better yet, the manure pit of history).   The hypocrisy knows no bounds, Putin loving, Trump ring kissing - spineless, lacking in morality and conviction guided only by the values of self interest - everyone needs to be voted out. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, deedsker said:

They only got Capone on tax fraud. It’s not like Trump did anything like that………….oh. Oh. Well then.

For 8 years now I've heard about Trump losing every attempt to keep his tax returns private, but I'm missing the part where we get to see his tax returns.

• TBH 1

3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

For 8 years now I've heard about Trump losing every attempt to keep his tax returns private, but I'm missing the part where we get to see his tax returns.

As a matter of fact I think they just charged the guy who leaked the tax returns we DID get to see. 

I mean leaking personal docs without consent is bad. But for years he’s just lazily stated he’ll release them “AfTEr BeInG AuDiTeD” and the country just kind of shrugged and accepted we’d never see them. 

It’s wild he’s obviously guilty of tax fraud since every financial transaction he’s ever completed smells to high heaven but it takes New York State to foist any kind of accountability on him for it. And the one effort toward transparency is now being cracked down on.

• Plus1 1

32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pretty much sums it up.  

But, she did leave out he’s the first President to openly brag about looking at underage girls naked and wanting to have sex with his own daughter. 

Remember when this clown told his cult they were going to get tired of winning? 

Good times.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pretty much sums it up.  

But, she did leave out he’s the first President to openly brag about looking at underage girls naked and wanting to have sex with his own daughter. 

And people worry he will get win.

Dude might set an all time low turnout.  

People hate the noise.

• Plus1 3