The Republican Utopia

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No s#!t you piece of crap. 

Dude, isn't this how all the bills have been so far??? How is that "innovative"? This s#!ts been done for centuries.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok….what changed here?  

Moscow Mike has all of a sudden turned a corner. 

I mean, you and your twitter peeps assured us the GOP was an arm of Russia now.  How is this possible?  Can’t be! 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I mean, you and your twitter peeps assured us the GOP was an arm of Russia now.  How is this possible?  Can’t be! 

So, no explanation for the total change. 

And no acknowledgement of all the other republicans spewing constant Russian propaganda. 

Got it. 

• Plus1 2

I mean, everyone hates ussia...and pretty much has for a really long time.

They are on the brink of becoming a super pathetic country and I can't wait for them to become nothing but "a gas station"

I wonder what the final pictures will look like of putin...because it won't be pretty. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok….what changed here?  

they noticed that americans were noticing how much the maga cult was supporting Putin so they have to finally make at least a show of supporting ukraine.   they can always cut off aid again if trump wins

• TBH 2
  • Worth a Look 1
34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok….what changed here?  

Oh I imagine he'll have to bear the brunt of some incoherent rage posts on Truth Social once the sedatives wear off and Don Van Winkle comes to.  

As to what changed?  First, this hasn't hit Biden's desk yet and second, I'm guessing the GOP has seen some pretty horrible internal polls recently.   

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Useful idiots and conscious allies aren't the same thing.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I mean, everyone hates ussia...and pretty much has for a really long time.

They are on the brink of becoming a super pathetic country and I can't wait for them to become nothing but "a gas station"

I wonder what the final pictures will look like of putin...because it won't be pretty. 

I wouldn't mind if they were similar to Gaddafi's final photos.