The Republican Utopia

16 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I want to smash his face.

Graham says Philadelphia elections are "crooked as a snake," adding "I think everything should be on the table," with regard to legal action.

"Let's stand with President Trump. He stood with us," he added. Graham told Hannity he does "trust Arizona," however.

17 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

17 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I want to smash his face.

Graham says Philadelphia elections are "crooked as a snake," adding "I think everything should be on the table," with regard to legal action.

"Let's stand with President Trump. He stood with us," he added. Graham told Hannity he does "trust Arizona," however.

3 hours ago, RedDenver said:

:rollin

Graham is compromised. There's no way a friend of John McCain just flipped into a trump sycophant like this without some kind of pressure.

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

WTAF is this!?!??!?!?

When Republicans win they praise it as the will of God. When Democrats win they pray that God will reverse this horrible mistake. 

This is just crazy talk. And this woman was a representative to the US House. 

Looks like Trump's followers are now taking up the "not my President" mantra.  Be better, America! Damn...

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He's so gross.

I have to apologize for calling Krystal Ball the progressive Ben Shapiro. I've become better educated about him recently. That was not remotely close to an apt description.

Thanks. I thought that was too much, but I do generally appreciate your criticisms of Ball and progressive policies when you make substantive arguments.

• Plus1 1

There are so many willing adherents to trumpism. 

Gov. Noem using Trump's election fight to raise campaign funds

Gov. Kristi Noem has enthusiastically taken up President Donald Trump's efforts to contest the results of the presidential election, asking for online donations to “help us bring it home for the president,” but it appears the donations are set to flow into her own reelection account.

The Republican governor, a close Trump ally, launched a fundraising campaign soon after the election was called for Biden on Saturday. The website soliciting donations has “Kristi Noem for Governor” in large letters at the top, but below that, the message is all about Trump, saying that he “needs our support while the far-left Dems declare a victory for Biden before all the votes are counted.” It urges donors to "Please help us bring it home for the president!”

The site allows contributors to check the amount of their donation and includes a box to cover a processing “so 100% of my donation goes to Kristi for Governor.”

Noem, who was first elected in 2018 and would be up for reelection in 2022, did not respond to a request for comment on how the money raised would be used. Her campaign committee chairman, Steve Kirby, said he had no comment on how the funds would be used.

• Thanks 1
Just now, RedDenver said:

A fool and his money are soon parted.

True, and the awful thing about this is she's stealing from her own side. I kinda do/don't feel bad for the people donating to this fund.

The weird thing is, even though this is coming out (this was from the Rapid City Journal, a Berkshire Hathaway paper like the OWH), there likely won't be any consequences for her among conservatives. They know (or should know) trump is grifting from these post-election donations, too. But they keep donating.

• Plus1 1